PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Take Superpump 250 for first few weeks of cycle?

I just started my first cycle of Test C yesterday and I know I will stop taking supplements when on cycle but I was curious if I should continue with the N.O. pre-workout drink for the first 2 weeks or so or if I should stop completely right away?

Thanks,
    Pete

sully15 is offline Junior Member
    why do you think taking supplements are a bad thing while being on a cycle? I've only ever heard that the effectiveness of stuff like creatine is amplified while on a cycle.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sully15 View Post
    why do you think taking supplements are a bad thing while being on a cycle? I've only ever heard that the effectiveness of stuff like creatine is amplified while on a cycle.
    I've read a lot of people say to not take the supplements until after your cycle. This way you can help minumize your losses when the cycle is over. That being said I've come off of everything except for protein but I did take the N.O. Product before my workout today. I know the effects of the Test C won't kick in until 3-5 weeks so I figured the first 2 weeks or so I will continue using it.

Just wanted to see what the vets have to say regarding this.

Thanks

sully15 is offline Junior Member
    I actually would like to know the real answer to this myself but for supplements in general, not just no2 supps... so BUMP

Core Rotten is offline New Member
    I would like the answer to this as well about the supplements

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    their is nothing wrong with taking supplements on a cycle

the reaosn its reccomended is because IF u dont use supplements on a cycle, come PCT time and after it ur body will react better to supplements since their will be no tolerance or build up of it in ur system already

e.g NO products during PCT can help u stay motivated in having a Comfortable workout in the gym, sinc eull feel liek shit
    Tribulus can help test levels and sex drive, so taking it off cycle is better, on cycle ha no purpose
    Creatine makes u hold more water, so on cycle it can make water weight worse, off cycle during PCT is can help maintain mass and strength
    arganine can improve pumps, on cycle most people dont find the need for a pump, so its better off cycle since itll have a more prominant effect

the list goes on

However, their is NOTHING WRONG with taking supplements on cycle, im currently using gaspari superpump coz i train in mornings, and since i feel tiered in mornings it gives me a kick and wakes me up so i can train hard, AND IM ON CYCLE ATM

the only things i can see pointless are things like NATURAL TEST BOOSTERS like tribulus, this really has no purpose on cycle
    caffeine isnt really required, being on cycle u shoudl feel full of energy anyways, unless u feel tiered or train early i dont see the need

try also remeber, being on cycle ur going to grow anyway, SO u dont really need supplements to help u grow, ur going to grow anyways

BTW theirs nothing wrong with using protein powders, weight gainers etc, i wouldnt consider them a supplement but more helpful calories

ANY MORE QUESTIONS PM me

bcbrett is offline Associate Member
    I agree that supplements should be used while on cycle. Just be careful what you are using.
    Monitor blood pressure when using things like NO explode. For me personally i had to stop with all caffeine on cycle to reduce night sweats and sleep issues.

Take a smart approach.

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    Agreed...its cool keep on your preworkout for the first two weeks. If you come off and stay off until after cycle itll help you get back into it that much quicker...

I personally quit pretty much everything while on...then ramp up when coming off..

Thread Information