PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

When do you guys take Clen?

I'm just curious when you take Clen . Do you only use it when cutting or do you mix it with a cycle? I'm on week 9 of my first cycle of Test C only at 500mg/week shot twice a week. I'm up a fair amount of weight and I'm happy with my gains. I won't start cutting until March or so and want to keep as much of the weight I've gained for as long as possible. That being said after I finish my PCT i would like to drop a bit of bodyweight and will do more cardio but was curious if I continue eating as I have been but added Clen to my diet what could I expect? I'm just doing research on Clen at this point and won't do anything until I have all the info I need. Please don't flame me for asking a question I don't know the answer to.

Thanks,
    Pete

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    I'm just curious when you take Clen . Do you only use it when cutting or do you mix it with a cycle? I'm on week 9 of my first cycle of Test C only at 500mg/week shot twice a week. I'm up a fair amount of weight and I'm happy with my gains. I won't start cutting until March or so and want to keep as much of the weight I've gained for as long as possible. That being said after I finish my PCT i would like to drop a bit of bodyweight and will do more cardio but was curious if I continue eating as I have been but added Clen to my diet what could I expect? I'm just doing research on Clen at this point and won't do anything until I have all the info I need. Please don't flame me for asking a question I don't know the answer to.

Thanks,
    Pete
    Im running it right now. Actually Im on my 2 week off part right now. I ran it like this:

day 1/2 - 40mcg
    day 3/4 - 60mcg
    day 5/6 - 80mcg
    day 7-14 - 100mcg

I didnt go past this point and felt good on it. However, when I got to the 100mcg days I had to start taking benadryl at night to sleep. Also, taurine is a must. No taurine, no clen!! Then Ill take 2 weeks off then jump right back on again. So far so good. Hope this helps out!!

Good luck!

Have you noticed any difference since being on it? Is it more effective than Effedra? Both are easy to get but I want to make sure if I take one of these that I do my research as I did before my cycle. How soon after your cycle did you start taking this?

Thanks,
    Pete

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you noticed any difference since being on it? Is it more effective than Effedra? Both are easy to get but I want to make sure if I take one of these that I do my research as I did before my cycle. How soon after your cycle did you start taking this?

Thanks,
    Pete
    I took Clen twice, back in 1999 and again this year. I don't find it to be that effective, for me it did not cut appetit at all, even when i increased the dosage, also I used it with T3, I lost weight but because my diet was A-1, and I did do a lot of cardio.

Clen is also dangerous for the heart and lot more. There are still some very good fat burners out there with ephedrine that will do the trick.

POPS is offline Senior Member

Thanks,
    Pete
    considering that my diet is right on and I upped my cardio, yes it is working. Not sure if it is supposed to curb my apetite cause Im still eating what and when Im supposed to.

Im also going through pct from a spawn cycle right now and started clen the first day of pct...so far so good....

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    i like to use clen with my pct

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Clen with PCT here........Working good....I can see my abs again.......Love handles are disappearing........I'm at 11% BF right now from 16%......

So most of you guys are using Clen with PCT? I'm not sure if I want to start upping my cardio right away as I want to try to maintain my added weight for as long as possible.

Clen will help you maintain your muscle while getting rid of the excess fat.........That is why alot of guys use it during PCT......

So, when do you start taking the Clen ? Right after your last injection or when you start taking the PCT meds? How do you do with the sides? Also, do you use the liquid Clen from the banner above or do you get it in pill form? I have access to both but was just curious what most are using. I've read things on here that the liquid clen here works great.

So, when do you start taking the Clen? Right after your last injection or when you start taking the PCT meds? How do you do with the sides? Also, do you use the liquid Clen from the banner above or do you get it in pill form? I have access to both but was just curious what most are using. I've read things on here that the liquid clen here works great.

I use Lions Clen ...Works great....As for when to start that is depending on what you are taking.....Some say the day after your last shot, some say you have to wait 14 days before you start. Also depends on what your doing for PCT.......

For PCT I will be doing Nolva and Clomid.

Thread Information