ImACrazyJewDaddy is offline Associate Member

2nd Mdrol cycle. Need opions on possible stack

Ok guys, havent been on here for it seems like a decade, but Im going to start my 2nd cycle of mdrol in about a month after I finish up with superpump/sizeon trial thingy im doin. Anyways, I was justinterested in stacking it with another product...just don't know what. Was really going to go with m1 4add, but heard that that batches haven't tested too well was curious if this was true. Or try the P-plex(Madol clone). BUT, researched possible side effects and saw the Left ventricular atrophy was possible. That doesn't seem like a good idea anymore....Any other suggestions out there? I plan on stocking up on almost everything since they will no longer be on the market. O, sorry..forget to say im going for a clean bulk. Last time I did mdrol, I got a little sloppy.
    Last edited by ImACrazyJewDaddy; 11-23-2009 at 12:25 AM. Reason: want to add more info

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    M-Drol is pretty harsh, however if you really want to stack it with something stack it with X-Tren from CEL....

oak2429 is offline Associate Member
    i just ran a clean bul;k with hdrol and mdrol and had great results.
    hdrol- 75/75/75/75/100/100
    mdrol-0/0/0/10/10/20

Yea, I know its harsh. Im not too sure about these "Tren " products though either. I really want to know if CEL M1,4ADD is any good, except heard their batches haven't been comming out too well. Oak2429, how did it work for you? results/sides ect...?

DarnGoodLookin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ImACrazyJewDaddy View Post
    Yea, I know its harsh. Im not too sure about these "Tren" products though either. I really want to know if CEL M1,4ADD is any good, except heard their batches haven't been comming out too well. Oak2429, how did it work for you? results/sides ect...?
    I forgot where I read it but CEL's m1,4add is legit. They posted the test results on the thread as well. maybe it was over at bb.com

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Okinawa_Power View Post
    M-Drol is pretty harsh, however if you really want to stack it with something stack it with X-Tren from CEL....
    Totaly agree

hmm. Idk now, Im gonna just run it by itself. Or, hold off on it and run a Test E cycle. My problem right now $$$ debating. I already have the mdrol, just need to order my pct. I loved the results from it..Im finally able to get real gear thats why Im debating on running it now.

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ImACrazyJewDaddy;49***96
    hmm. Idk now, Im gonna just run it by itself. Or, hold off on it and run a Test E cycle. My problem right now $$$ debating. I already have the mdrol, just need to order my pct. I loved the results from it..Im finally able to get real gear thats why Im debating on running it now.
    If you can get it then run the Test E cycle. You will get better results and keep more of your gains from that then from M-Drol. Also it will not be as harsh on your liver......Just my .02

oak2429 is offline Associate Member
    results were great gained 13 lbs and no sides except a lil heartburn and back and calf pumps

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Save your money for test. Use that time to research all aspects of test

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Okinawa_Power View Post
    Or you can always stack it with some testosterone .
    Also,,,real nice avatar O_P!

Thread Information