Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    covert025 is offline Associate Member
    Possibly.. Don't have much experience with wet cycles to answer this.. Lol

Robot Body is offline New Member
    Congrads of the gains, I start my cycle tomorrow and hopefully i'll be able to get to 240, which be be + 13 lbs for me.

theattrition is offline Junior Member
    day 16 201lb (+17)

ugh well today i feel bloated, and im starting to hate eating, should i cut back on carbs or just keep eatting the way im eatting? is it normal to be gaining this much so fast?

felt bloated earlier today, but now i dont feel bloated at all... think its from all the water drank at the gym that made me feel super full. my sister came by the house today and she said i looked bigger and leaner out of the blue. one thing i did notice when i worked my arms today was that i had more veins sticking out of my arms and new ones ive never seen before, and i seemed to get red and flush more then usual right after a set, but it felt kinda euphoric where i just wanted to yell out loud "COME GET YOU SOME!"
    Last edited by theattrition; 01-19-2010 at 06:37 PM.

Don't stop eating!!! Gain what you can, you'll drop weight in pct

im still eatting. i wont slow down... wooo let shoot for 20-30lbs i think ill do it easily. like i said before im glad glad glad glad im doing 30mg, im pretty sure thats one of the reasons why weights coming on fast.

day 17 201.5 (+17.5)

day off just gonna do a little brisk walking for 20mins and then do some abs.

day 18 202lbs (+18)

man ol man am i feeling it. everythings starting to feel real light and the squeeze and pump in my chest were intense im loving every minute of it. no sides to speak of.

CrazyHorse13 is offline Associate Member
    What do you guys think the strongest PH is.....I am trying to stock up cause of the banning
    thanks Guys...I have stacked Epistane and H-drol...I really liked it a lot...but definitly ready for something else..so what is stronger than H-drol...

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    M-Drol, D-Bol, A-50......

i really wanna try a e-stane, x-tren , stacked cycle. same thing as spawn as i hear, i already got some stocked up.

oak2429 is offline Associate Member
    mdrol and alpha one

CrazyHorse13 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys...don't want steal the post.....I have some m1, 4add and some M-drol.....do u think I should grab some Alpha 1 - I just heard the sides are bad for the gains

day 18 200.5lb back & biceps / day 19 201lb legs & abs

on the back day i just felt exhausted but i pushed myself to do it so i just kinda did a lighter weight day. no side to speak of other then bit of lethargy i had yesterday and the bit of testies shrinkage.
    Last edited by theattrition; 01-23-2010 at 04:48 PM.

Take Vit B12 to counter the lethargy.......Start at 1000mg and see how you feel.....

will do

could the mdrol making my emotions enhanced, been feeling kinda depressed today. cant put my finger on why.

Quote Originally Posted by theattrition View Post
    could the mdrol making my emotions enhanced, been feeling kinda depressed today. cant put my finger on why.
    Surge of Estrogen...Get that Dex running at .025 ED. This will improve your well being and get you out of this depression. Keep going....Don't stop....

okinawa you confuse me. you said you cant get gyno from mdrol and now you are saying something different.

Quote Originally Posted by oak2429 View Post
    okinawa you confuse me. you said you cant get gyno from mdrol and now you are saying something different.
    Where do you saying anything about gyno from M-Drol? I am talking about his well being.....

I think he meant estrogen conversion. Your estrogen can fluctuate without conversion. There is no telling. It depends on the person and how their body reacts to the substances.

where is the surge of estrogen coming from

Hormone imbalance. Your natural test still being produced can all be converted to estrogen by aromatase enzyme. If no M-drol is being converted at all, just the testosterone being produced in your body can still convert over. If you have a high BF% it is more likely to happen.

EDIT:

Thats why they tell you to have an "AI on hand" just in case. Anything can happen man, you never know. Body does weird things when you use strong and high doses of anabolics. You are fighting your body's homeostasis, it doesn't like growing. Especially +12lbs or more of muscle in a 3 week span.
    Last edited by covert025; 01-24-2010 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by covert025 View Post
    Hormone imbalance. Your natural test still being produced can all be converted to estrogen by aromatase enzyme. If no M-drol is being converted at all, just the testosterone being produced in your body can still convert over. If you have a high BF% it is more likely to happen.
    my bf is probably around 14%-15% right now cant tell id have to go get it check. but today i felt pretty good just yesterday, i just felt down.

Quote Originally Posted by theattrition View Post
    Is it possible you are over training? I don't know..

i seem to be growing fine. i might be a little over doing it. but my muscle groups just feel ready to go again.

Cool. Keep it up man. You're doing good. Just remember, your muscles will
    seem always ready while on cycle, but its easy to tax the nervous system if you are pushing it hard. Thats where the side effects from overtraining can come from.

good looking out

day 21 203 (+19)

did me some arms today, felt great, amazing pumps still. pushed my self past failure to were i made the ugliest face ive ever seen myself make.
    Last edited by theattrition; 01-25-2010 at 09:43 PM.

EDIT:

Thats why they tell you to have an "AI on hand" just in case. Anything can happen man, you never know. Body does weird things when you use strong and high doses of anabolics. You are fighting your body's homeostasis, it doesn't like growing. Especially +12lbs or more of muscle in a 3 week span.
    ^^^^ 100% accurate.....

day 22 203lb (+19)

off day, going to just do like a 20 min light jog. in my microprocessors class today ask me what supplements i take, cause he wants some arms like mine. HA feels good to have someone ask that.

my body doesnt seem to be bloated anymore, but i seem to be carrying alot of water or something in my face, its puffy around the neck. looks like i have a fat face haha. will this go away during pct? or should i do more mild cardio more times a week? thanks

The water retention will go away in PCT. Some people get water retention in PCT as well, from the Clomid.

You will lose weight in PCT anyways, a little fat gained during cycle is not a bad thing, it will drop away in PCT.

EDIT:

An AI will take care of the bloat. Start liquidex .25mg EOD. Thats what I would do.

The water retention will go away in PCT. Some people get water retention in PCT as well, from the Clomid.

You will lose weight in PCT anyways, a little fat gained during cycle is not a bad thing, it will drop away in PCT.

EDIT:

An AI will take care of the bloat. Start liquidex .25mg EOD. Thats what I would do.
    I have that problem during PCT I retain water from the Clomid. Clen is making me stronger then when I was on cycle!!!! Fcking unreal the strength gains from the last week!!!!!!!! i.e. 150lb DB press for 12 reps could only hit 8reps when I was on!!!!! I will swear by clen to keep muscle and to keep strength or to gain additional strength any day of the week!!!!!

on day 23 about to get out of class and go do chest. i was wondering.... should i be just doing 28days (4 weeks) or should i just do 30 days?

day 23 203lb (+19)

had a great chest day today, did some traps, and 20mins of mild cardio. got my bodyfat checked today im at 13% shaaaweeeeeet!

i think ive actually lost fat.... m-drol is amazing the shit out of me and today my strength took off like no other. my bench is up 40lbs

day 24 204lbs (+20)

did back and bi's today, felt good. got a little spasm in my left wrist kinda a prickly feeling so i had to stop my curls. not sure what it was. but i stop just so i didnt screw anything up.

day 25 204lb (+20)

today i did legs. feeling good still, the pump i was getting in my legs was awesome. im amazed at the weight gain ive gotten. hellz yeah.

nice man. Just hold onto the weight in PCT. You are half way there. Me personally, I get all tired.. stop eating as much and shit. All of the things that need to be done correctly to keep weight on, I start slacking on, BAD!! except taking my clomi/nolva :O

Hopefully after my current cycle I will change my habits and keep all of my weight.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information