Thread: powerFULL

juustmac is offline New Member

powerFULL

Can I take a natural growth hormone releaser such as PowerFULL by USPLabs with a testosterone booster such as Novadex XT or is this doubling up?

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Save your money and don't do either. Spend the money on Food.....

POPS is offline Senior Member
    same here!!

I get great results with novadex xt, and being 6'2" and a solid 250 I don't think food is the answer. I eat right and lift 5 days a week. Max bench over 425, not bad for a 45 yo guy. But being my age, just looking for some help since I don't recover as fast as I used to. I understand alot of young guys don't see results and that's because you are still making high amounts testosterone and growth hormone .

POPS is offline Senior Member
    why not just get creatine?

Any type blows that xt garbage away.

I am on a preworkout fomula that contains creatine and have done plain creatine with some results. I am looking for more now, bigger, stronger,!tighter. I presently take CLA, L glutamine, L arginine, L orthonine, superpump250, whey protien, casien protien, L carnatine, multi and B vitamins, novadex xt,,,,!eat a strict diet, lift 5 days a week and do cardio 3 times a week

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I took PowerFull and it didn't do anything...like others have said save your money on the good stuff!

TrynaImprove is offline Junior Member
    I heard powerfull is one of the real deal things that can and does actually work. Its not by any means even close to comparable to HGH injections like the pro athletes use (if any one if reading i want a new source for this!) but it does work for something like 95% of the people who use it. What do you consider to be the "good stuff"?!

Thread Information