jbstalion3 is offline New Member

Last edited by jbstalion3; 03-26-2014 at 08:06 PM.

oak2429 is offline Associate Member
    is it hdrol or mdrol or spawn or epi or pplex NO but it does work just don texpect to blow up. expect solid muscle gains from 5-7 pounds on a 6 week cycle

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbstalion3 View Post
    I know this isnt a AAS, but in everyones opinion, does this work consistently, I took it last year and I did notice an injury (one that wasn't suppose to heal without surgery) get a lot better the month I took this, I also noticed my arms increased in size ( weight gain of a solid 7 lbs in one month.) I'm just looking for some opinions on the safety of this product for 8-12 week use and if formadrol is truly necessary. Thanks for everything guys
    orals should not be ran for longer than 6 weeks and depends on what youre taking.

Besides, age and stats???

...aydn... is offline Associate Member
    if its by LG sciences maybe you could use it for kitty litter instead?

covert025 is offline Associate Member
    If this is the same stuff from GNC, its pretty much DHEA. Don't expect much. The DHEA might give you a sense of well being, maybe.

SO Y'ALL ARE SAYING
    Anabolic Agent/Anti-Estrogenic Complex 125mg:

3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one 3-beta-hydroxy-urs-12-en-28-oic acid 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one

ISN'T GOING TO HELP IN LEAN MUSCLE GAINS IF TAKEN AT ONE AND A HALF OR DOUBLE DOSES?

"DIRTY D"

ChuckCityWV is offline New Member
    I've used this and methyl mdrol several times, with formadrol for "pct" and I've always gained atleast 6 - 10 pounds, while cutting bodyfat. In the last 6 months I've ran it 3 times and went from 223 to 255, while my clothes sizes and body fat went down.
    I read a review by a biochemist once that said this was suped up dhea and in order to reap the full benefits u would have to take 8-10 pills a day. So now I'm cycling it at 8 pills a day with 4 mdrol for 6 weeks. Followed by 2-3 weeks of formadrol and hgh up.
    I know some are gonna trash it but for a "legal" supp its never let me down.
    Last edited by ChuckCityWV; 03-16-2010 at 01:37 PM.

but i do follow a very strict diet all the time, i dont have periods where i go lenient on my diet for a few weeks or months or even days... strict diet 24/7 same foods everyday and changing the diet up every week or 2, and its always clean... so this isnt a super pill, if you want good gains you still need to follow a good diet...

Ya it is said that its supe'd up dhea but, i know it works, and is not anything like tribulus. So if tribulus is crap then how is this crap too? I believe in ph;s fully. They may be harsh and should be limited to 30-45 days with proper pct, but i feel like you can gain greatly off of ph's. My first time, i used methadrol by i-force and ran it 6 weeks and gained 18lbs. Kept 12lbs.

Firm believer,

"dirty d"

p.s.- i also have taken this and it does work better than natural. But it does shut you down so its give and take whether you feel the sides are worth it?

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Do yourself a favor and buy some H-Drol/M-Drol/E-Stane/X-Tren and get what you pay for. M1D is total junk and a complete waste of time. I ran it one time and I didn't gain a thing. I also ran the so called great PH "The One" and gained nothing. There are some that work and some that don't. If you want to try it then try it and let us know how it worked for you. Everyone is different so your body may react different then mine did while I was on it. Take care. OP

Quote Originally Posted by Okinawa_Power View Post
    Do yourself a favor and buy some H-Drol/M-Drol/E-Stane/X-Tren and get what you pay for. M1D is total junk and a complete waste of time. I ran it one time and I didn't gain a thing. I also ran the so called great PH "The One" and gained nothing. There are some that work and some that don't. If you want to try it then try it and let us know how it worked for you. Everyone is different so your body may react different then mine did while I was on it. Take care. OP
    yea everyones different, i think a large part of the reason it works so well for me is because ive always taken more than it says to take, i always follow a clean diet, and ive never taken anything "harder" than 1 d and masterdrol... so to my body it is a lot...

Thread Information