Thread: NO Shotgun

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Kibble is offline Anabolic Member

NO Shotgun

Do you guys really only use one scoop like the label says? I always use three scoops in other NO products, so I am just wondering

ArmedHammerd is offline Associate Member
    i usally use 2 good ones I never go off what the label says thats just me tho

Blog Entries
    i use to use the one scoop when i took it.....i liked it but i just couldent get past the crapple flavor...dose it come in different flavors now?....

I have never used it before. I have always used Jack3d. I got the tropical fruit flavor

Bump

awesome1 is offline Associate Member
    shotgun is more potent than others i have tried like NO xplode, shocktherapy....so one scoop with shotgun was about the same as 2 scoops of xplode

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Ive been using it about 2 months, its good stuff. Grape and Fruit punch are my favorite flavors, I get about the same results with 1 scoop as far as tingle and energy as I would 2-3 of jack3d. That + 20grams of preworkout protein blend FTW

Yeah I went with NO Shotgun because of the protein. So the consensus on average is one scoop. I was thinking of doing 1 1/4 scoops, but will probally just stick with one scoop. I have chest and tris today... in a few hours. I am midway through week 7 on my test e cycle. I hope I break a PR on BB Bench. Last workout I only got 315 x 8. I am praying for 315 x 10 today.

So with MRI Black Powder, and Jack3d, I took 3 scoops and worked out an hour later. Should I wait an hour after I take my NO Shotgun to work out? I figured that since most NO products peak around 60 minutes, that is when I would go lift.

Thread Information