Can anyone run while on m-drol? foot is numb,help.

Its been awhile since ive done a cycle of PH's. I decided to do a cycle of m-drol @ 20mgs's a day for a month with all the necessary support. I anticipated back pumps and shin splints so i preloaded 5g's of taurine and am taking potassium as well on top of the other support. its been a week since i started and went for a little 5mile run with my unit this morning and OMFG.

A run that would be so easy for me(especially at the pace we were running) had me dying! cardio wasnt a problem, but my legs were locking up like hell after the 2nd mile. i got through it, and even 10 hours later my left shin is bulging from my bone like its no joke.

Its starting to worry me because my foot is completely asleep. has anyone had this problem? is this a medical emergency? it seems pretty serious.

Also, a home remedy would be great because im in a forward observer unit and going to the sick bay would have all the guys talkin some shit.

wrasslin140 is offline New Member
    If your in the military and have to do runs and hikes with your gear then M-Drol would be the worste thing you could have chosen bro lol. How much water are you getting in?
    When I was on M-Drol the last time I just stuck to sprints instead of the usual warm up jog and cool down + sprints because the mix of shins splints and calf pumps would have me not able to stand.

yeah i realized that haha, i drink alot of water and im taking taurine and potassium. i think i might have to stop this cycle cuz its killing me. when i took epistane a long time ago it really improved my cardio ability but this shit is just fvcking me up.

Thread Information