Billmister is offline Member

Please help with my future supplements

Hey everyone, i am looking to get some supplements and want to know if you guys know if it's ok to COMBINE these things.

AST-MultiPro 32X (Vitamine)
    Universal Animal Flex (For my Joints)
    AST-GL3 L-Glutamine (well... for well being and better recovery)

Is it ok to take all of these everyday?

i'm 5'6. 150lb, medium built. 27 (going on 28 on the 30th of March). Also I am not huge on lifting, but i will be doing it very soon in combination with my usual running and brazilian jiu jitsu training.

So i train brazilian jiu jitsu for 2-3 hours 2-3 times a week. Run 2-3 times a week. And soon will be doing a work out for mma fighters 1 time a week.

So i am going to be at great standing. I'm not looking to stock up on the "Good Stuff". want to keep it at this level.

After 4 cycles in my life, and feeling my body breaks down easier than others and the fact that im' getting older (not old), older, i want to get my body to work more naturally.

Every though of these would greatly be appreciated. thanks

Animal1 is offline New Member
    Sure!

It's fine! All it is is a multi-vitamin, joint formula and glutamine. It'll perfect. I hope you're diet is good!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Billmister View Post
    Hey everyone, i am looking to get some supplements and want to know if you guys know if it's ok to COMBINE these things.

AST-MultiPro 32X (Vitamine)
    Universal Animal Flex (For my Joints)
    AST-GL3 L-Glutamine (well... for well being and better recovery)

Is it ok to take all of these everyday?

i'm 5'6. 150lb, medium built. 27 (going on 28 on the 30th of March). Also I am not huge on lifting, but i will be doing it very soon in combination with my usual running and brazilian jiu jitsu training.

So i train brazilian jiu jitsu for 2-3 hours 2-3 times a week. Run 2-3 times a week. And soon will be doing a work out for mma fighters 1 time a week.

So i am going to be at great standing. I'm not looking to stock up on the "Good Stuff". want to keep it at this level.

After 4 cycles in my life, and feeling my body breaks down easier than others and the fact that im' getting older (not old), older, i want to get my body to work more naturally.

Every though of these would greatly be appreciated. thanks

Thread Information