Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BCAA Ratio

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    http://www.pbs.org/exploringspace/me...son/page7.html

http://www.nowpublic.com/environment...anic-compounds

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC17693/

im trying find the one with the 90 or so amino acids

but we better start asking NASA for some. hahaha.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino View Post
    LOL Did you seriously want to turn this into a personal attack?

I backed up everything with solid evidence, now you DARE to say I use google, and then make a very very juvenile and sad attempt to mock me by implying I have cold sores when all I merely stated was a long-known use of a free form amino acid.

It's ok we can let the other users decide who has better advice and more knowledge...after all everybody, he did say to keep taking my amino's to stay big and strong. Well look at my avi and look at him.

Here is also a copy of his AMAZING diet.

Oh my goodness, look at that he even has BCAA's in there. Watch out he's getting huge!
    look at yourself, your turning this into a personal attack, your going through my account finding stuff to dish out???

how hilarious, i thought a HOF like you would have a higher level of maturity, its obvious you cant take being told facts from a 19 year old. you need to grow up. Its obvious you are one of the most immature staff members on this board.

being a forum you get opinions from dirrent people, just because someone has a different opinion doesn't mean you can try and argue them down to make a point to feel tough on the internet. I accepted your points and do believe in some, but disagreed with some also. In the scientific world you have to learn to accept different peoples opinions...

haha and looking at your avi.... i do say you look great, but once again im natural , 188lb, 5'8.5 and just turned 19, so maybe theres an unfair advantage of comparing yourself to a kid???
    But i guess it does make you feel better about yourself once again.
    Last edited by stevey_6t9; 03-10-2010 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    If you spend any time on the diet forum you will find Bino is probably the most knowledgable person around when it comes to performance to nutrition. Nark would be the only guy who could even come close to his level of expertise. I can assure you he doesnt need Google to come up with what he writes. He probably has more formal education than the people that write your text books. Speaking of, I find it interesting you are accusing someone of using Google to get their info while you keep making quotes about what your university text book says, what's the difference. You are reading from paper and they would be reading from a screen?

After looking at your diet you do realize L Glutamine is also an amino acid which I see you take on it's own? For an 18 year old kid you have a decent grasp of nutrition but you are getting in way over your head here.
    Once again im not implying bino to be any less knowledgable about nutrition then yourself or nutritional sound members.

That diet i posted is very old and i have changed it, and yes i do know l-glutamine is an amino acid.

Im not going around claiming im the guru of nutrition, you, nark and other staff probably have a greater knowledge of it then i do.

I am doing various nutritional subjects at uni as my degree is ex. science and rehabilitation and im basing alot of my statements around these texts.

once again this is ment to be a scientific debate, your either going to agree or disagree with some thing in the scientific world and you have to approach your statement with proof.

however we have seen some people like bino, disagree and post pictures of me trying to put me down because he can't take opinions from someone else let alone a teenager. It shows his incompetence.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    look at yourself, your turning this into a personal attack, your going through my account finding stuff to dish out???

how hilarious, i thought a HOF like you would have a higher level of maturity, its obvious you cant take being told facts from a 19 year old. you need to grow up. Its obvious you are one of the most immature staff members on this board.

being a forum you get opinions from dirrent people, just because someone has a different opinion doesn't mean you can try and argue them down to make a point to feel tough on the internet. I accepted your points and do believe in some, but disagreed with some also. In the scientific world you have to learn to accept different peoples opinions...

haha and looking at your avi.... i do say you look great, but once again im natural , 188lb, 5'8.5 and just turned 19, so maybe theres an unfair advantage of comparing yourself to a kid???

I just read Natty and 19...but I see you giving out steroid advice on other threads...?

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    I just read Natty and 19...but I see you giving out steroid advice on other threads...?
    2nd hand knowledge is just as good as 1st hand experience.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    2nd hand knowledge is just as good as 1st hand experience.
    Its not "just as good". But if someone wants your thoughts on it specifically, then they can have it.

You dont see me in the Tren , Deca , GH and Masteron threads as their some of the androgens/peptides I havent used.

What started and developed as an intresting thread has completly gone off track.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer

how hilarious, i thought a HOF like you would have a higher level of maturity, its obvious you cant take being told facts from a 19 year old.

FACTS??? LMAO What facts have you told me? WHAT FACTS?

And ok you're 19...cool? Not really sure why I would care how old you are...but congratulations on being 19!

you need to grow up. Its obvious you are one of the most immature staff members on this board.

Exactly, its your opinion...and you barely look like you workout. So I do not value your opinion AT ALL, get even 1/100th the training, diet, supplement EXPERIENCE or EDUCATION that I have and then tell me your opinions.

Not sure why you keep referencing your age, but again congrats on being a "kid" as you call yourself. Seems as though you are implying I am a lot older than you, guess again. I am probably the youngest staff member on this board kiddo

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Its not "just as good". But if someone wants your thoughts on it specifically, then they can have it.

You dont see me in the Tren, Deca, GH and Masteron threads as their some of the androgens/peptides I havent used.
    Completely agree.

Hey Swifto, lets go get tattoo's, I know a guy...NEVER once done a tattoo before, but he has some awesome second hand knowledge about giving them.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino View Post
    Not sure why you keep referencing your age, but again congrats on being a "kid" as you call yourself. Seems as though you are implying I am a lot older than you, guess again. I am probably the youngest staff member on this board kiddo
    lol your still whinging back and forward, how the hell are you a staff member on this board, your a complete immature joke. This is really quite hilarious whatever your trying to prove, you give the staff of this forum a bad name.

I couldn't care if you value my opinion or not, as part of being on a board you have to respect other peoples opinions wether you disagree or not, obviously your egocentric attitude cannot handle advice other then your self appointed 'guru' knowledge.

And looking at your diet from a previous thread you made, its worst then mine.

Bino's diet

and don't get ahead of yourself, your not the youngest staff member on this board, Phate, Reed, MS etc there all younger. Good try though to boost yourself up again though lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information