benbean77 is offline Junior Member

Arrow most powerfull and effective supplement

staying off steroids but am lookgin for the most powefull and strongest supplement on the markey for bulking and strenght gains any one know any info ?
    cheers

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    http://advancedmusclescience.com/ this was the best supplement I used and got great strenght and 8kg of muscle gains Check the site out you wont regrate it

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    Want my serious answer?

Food. Period.

Not trying to be a dick, but seriously if you stopped gaining, look at your diet and training routine, not your next supplement.

the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion62 View Post
    http://advancedmusclescience.com/ this was the best supplement I used and got great strenght and 8kg of muscle gains Check the site out you wont regrate it
    Not being funny mate, but i dont rate that shit at all

You may have gained just because your diet was good

I did 8 weeks on that stuff with a proggressive PL training plan and didnt gain much at all if anything, for the amount you spend on that, you could buy a coarse of real gear, and stop wasting your time with fancy gimics made to scam uneducated people into thinking there buying the ultimate muscle formula, jmo

As mr. rose said , the answer to this is always gonna be food, you wanna add meat to your frame eat meat. you need long bouts of energy eat lowGI carbs.

Supplements and steroids account for a small percentage of your overall bbing proggression.

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the big 1 View Post
    Not being funny mate, but i dont rate that shit at all

You may have gained just because your diet was good

I did 8 weeks on that stuff with a proggressive PL training plan and didnt gain much at all if anything, for the amount you spend on that, you could buy a coarse of real gear, and stop wasting your time with fancy gimics made to scam uneducated people into thinking there buying the ultimate muscle formula, jmo

As mr. rose said , the answer to this is always gonna be food, you wanna add meat to your frame eat meat. you need long bouts of energy eat lowGI carbs.

Supplements and steroids account for a small percentage of your overall bbing proggression.
    Alright mate did you do any steriods before this if so AMS wouldnt have any effect on you.I do agree however that you must have the right diet when your cycling our not.AMS has worked for other people as you know what works for one person might not work for another
    Last edited by scorpion62; 04-14-2010 at 03:19 PM.

Graniteboy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion62 View Post
    Alright mate did you do any steriods before this if so AMS wouldnt have any effect on you.I do agree however that you must have the right diet when your cycling our not.AMS has worked for other people as you know what works for one person might not work for another
    I have not tried real gear, but currently on my 2Nd run on Phs and more currently using 1-andro utt .About week three or some on a 6week cycle and it is a little slow starting ,but have most definitely added some size and pump at the gym.I do train like a mad man and eat like on too.(clean)If your new to game it's a good starting point.BenBean

RikFenix is offline New Member
    Just stick to the basics imo, lots of creatine and amino acids along with protein of course. Good idea to get everything on point before you move on to other stuff..

Far as the AMS products, not familiar with those compounds..

Thread Information