JackBurton is offline New Member

In need of guidance on Winstrol and fat loss

Hello everyone

Im 6'5 276lbs 27% body fat mainly on upperbody.

Diet and workout:
    After wake up: 1 scoop whey
    Cardio: 1 hour of a mix of eliptical, and sprints on treadmill sprint 1/4mile walk 1/4mile at highest incline and 3.5mph for 2-3miles
    breakfast: 1 scoop whey 2 hard boiled eggs 1 apple
    snack: almonds or whey 1 scoop
    lunch: 6 oz chicken breast or 1 fish, lots of greens and vegetables
    pre workout: 1scoop whey, 5g creatine
    post workout: 1scoop whey, 1 scoop casin, 5g creatine
    dinner: same as lunch
    pre bed: 1scoop casin

My workouts consist of, with Abs every other day in the morning after cardio
    Arms
    Back
    Chest
    Shoulders
    Legs

4x15 reps, 30seconds rest no more, and supersets on abs.

Again im looking to just drop body fat maintain strength and endurance, sometimes i mix in crossfit. I am looking into taking my first cycle of Winstrol , will this help accelerate my progress? I am no newb to weight training and dieting, im deployed currently and have no distractions to keep me from my goals. My workouts vary, and diet varys if on missions. Any guidance/ help? Im triyng to keep my intake around 2700 calories or less.

Thanks everyone for your time and your input.

B1gDaddy is offline Associate Member
    Many people believe winny is a "hardner" an not a fat burner, so it wont help you progress further with your fat loss, but i have no experience with winny yet, I myself am trying it in a cutting cycle right now. 2 more weeks an i start takin my winnies.

Even if you took the winny though, you wouldnt really notice much of a difference with that high of a bf%. With proper diet and lots of cardio( i prefer AM and PWO cardio totaling 1 hour ED) you can drop a good amount of fat in a short period and have better success with your first cycle if you run it while you are under 15% bf.

JackBurton is offline New Member
    So what your saying is that i shouldn't use winnie till im at 15% body fat or less? I have been battling weight loss for a long time now, i just need something to kick start this monster.

B1gDaddy is offline Associate Member
    Yes that is what I'm saying. All you need is a good diet an lots of cardio. Post up your diet with all the macros for ech meal, ur tdee, LBM in the diet section an go from there.

Thread Information