LawMan018 is offline Senior Member

Giving My Body a Break

So the past few months I've done P-Plex & M-Drol, as well as an M-Drol only cycle. Right now I'm kind of at a crossroads on where to go next. I'm more satisfied than ever with my current stats, 5'10" 185 lbs., less than 10% bf. My strength is better then it has ever been as well. So instead of doing another harsh prohormone cycle (or anything above that for that matter) I was thinking of taking it easy and just trying out some supp's I've never really used but read some decent reviews about. I'm currently taking...

Vitamins
    Fish Oil
    ZMA (at night)
    Creatine Mono
    Jack3d (2 scoops pre-workout)

Now, come payday, I was thinking of throwing these in...

Tribulus
    6-oxo
    Beef Liver Tablets
    BCAA's

I've never used Trib or 6-oxo, and I don't expect to get a huge boost from them, but more of a... utilize my own body's natural abilities to its best I guess you could say? I was just hoping to get some advice from the supplement experts. I was also considering taking another prohormone from CEL (love that company), maybe a much milder one, but after researching the other ones they had I never really got a "straight" answer. There weren't too many logs I could find on anything but P-Plex and M-drol and the ones I did find were never completed and half-assed. So if anyone could shed some light, or inform me where I could locate logs on the company's other "products" I would greatly appreciate it. Hitting 190 has always been my goal and being this close has been a dream come true for me.

Bump for advice

jypoll is offline Member
    If u plan on taking the tribulus for testosterone purposes I would suggest testofen (fenugreek seeds) tribulus has never proven to increase test levels in humans. It just be proven to make rats super horny, and as for the zma it will only help you if ur malnourished, if u eat good food it won't help u

Quote Originally Posted by jypoll View Post
    If u plan on taking the tribulus for testosterone purposes I would suggest testofen (fenugreek seeds) tribulus has never proven to increase test levels in humans. It just be proven to make rats super horny, and as for the zma it will only help you if ur malnourished, if u eat good food it won't help u
    Okay cool, I may give that a try. And as far as the ZMA, the only thing I have noticed so far are some bizarre... And I mean, out there dreams...

matt77 is offline Member
    ZMA with give you some wicked dreams it also helps you rest well too! I love it. I just make my own though.

6ft5 is offline Member
    Did you pct your mdrol? Jack3d is good, also fish oil, zinc good for test. HMB Maybe try something to get your GH up.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018 View Post
    So the past few months I've done P-Plex & M-Drol, as well as an M-Drol only cycle. Right now I'm kind of at a crossroads on where to go next. I'm more satisfied than ever with my current stats, 5'10" 185 lbs., less than 10% bf. My strength is better then it has ever been as well. So instead of doing another harsh prohormone cycle (or anything above that for that matter) I was thinking of taking it easy and just trying out some supp's I've never really used but read some decent reviews about. I'm currently taking...

Vitamins
    Fish Oil
    ZMA (at night)
    Creatine Mono
    Jack3d (2 scoops pre-workout)

Now, come payday, I was thinking of throwing these in...

Tribulus
    6-oxo
    Beef Liver Tablets
    BCAA's

I've never used Trib or 6-oxo, and I don't expect to get a huge boost from them, but more of a... utilize my own body's natural abilities to its best I guess you could say? I was just hoping to get some advice from the supplement experts. I was also considering taking another prohormone from CEL (love that company), maybe a much milder one, but after researching the other ones they had I never really got a "straight" answer. There weren't too many logs I could find on anything but P-Plex and M-drol and the ones I did find were never completed and half-assed. So if anyone could shed some light, or inform me where I could locate logs on the company's other "products" I would greatly appreciate it. Hitting 190 has always been my goal and being this close has been a dream come true for me.
    Trib- waste
    6-oxo-heard conflicting reports about it.
    Beef liver-no clue
    BCAA- take them in loads they actually work
    ZMA- Saw a study recently that said it was garbage can't remember where.

I would load up on amino acids instead of all that other stuff.

Thread Information