Heart Drivin is offline New Member

College Bound Athlete Steroid advice

Hey guys im new to this forum and I created my account to get answers from yall if you can help it would be greatly appriciated. I am 19 yrs old 6'3 225 lbs and have a bottle of Testosterone Cypionate -250. I need to know what size of dose mg i need a week. Should I just do ten shots 1ml per every 5 days? I work out 4 times a week but am starting to hit the gym more since summer is closing in. Idk what my body fat is not much prob 15% at the most. What do you guys reccomend for a pct and how many weeks after should i start? Any information helps. Thanks.

Blue72 is offline Junior Member
    Have fun getting banned from the NCAA. I was a Div 1 full scholarship athlete for 3 years. You get drug tested all the time.

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    To young for steriods mate stay clear until your at least twentyfive. Your natural test and a good diet will do the job for you

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart Drivin View Post
    Hey guys im new to this forum and I created my account to get answers from yall if you can help it would be greatly appriciated. I am 19 yrs old 6'3 225 lbs and have a bottle of Testosterone Cypionate-250. I need to know what size of dose mg i need a week. Should I just do ten shots 1ml per every 5 days? I work out 4 times a week but am starting to hit the gym more since summer is closing in. Idk what my body fat is not much prob 15% at the most. What do you guys reccomend for a pct and how many weeks after should i start? Any information helps. Thanks.
    19 years old 6'3 225 and you want to start doing steroids ?

Comical.

gongshow is offline Junior Member
    man im in the same boat, need the competative edge to succeed at the next level, all theese guys say wait till 25 but doc told me that my test levels and growth wont be interfeerd with as long as my cycle is 3 months max

Thread Information