Ramaudio_inc is offline New Member

after my protein shake I have "bloat gut" all day.. what to do?

I get abdominal distention after my PW protein shake.. and it lasts... pretty much all day..... it's 100% whey isolate ISOPURE.. any thoughts as to Y?.. should I change brands... or maybe stay away from whey all together??

lmk what ya think

RFeyn is offline New Member
    How many grams are you having? Try decreasing it and see what happens. I used to do two scoops of whey, now I do 1 whey and 1 casein.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    only thing that ive found helps is mixing with water, not milk...

and dont put to much in

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    I would always get bloated on whey, no matter what brand, some less than others but always got bloat. I switched to just casein (per Ronnie Coleman's methods) and started eating more food. Working out well so far.

RED26 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramaudio_inc View Post
    I get abdominal distention after my PW protein shake.. and it lasts... pretty much all day..... it's 100% whey isolate ISOPURE.. any thoughts as to Y?.. should I change brands... or maybe stay away from whey all together??

lmk what ya think
    How long have you been taking whey protein supps?

At first It happened to me all the time, lets say... The first 3 months or so... But then my body just get used to it... And never gave me problems again.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramaudio_inc View Post

lmk what ya think
    I had a similar problem... One thing that helped me was to switch to a protein that had some digestive enzymes in it.

rocheey is offline Junior Member
    I always mix it with water, and still have the problem. I'm lactose intolerant, and that stuff acts almost like there is milk in there. Casein works OK, even tried Wheat Protien. The wheat seems to digest faster than the casein (for post-workout), but gawwwd! its disgusting! tastes like the stuff they had 20 years ago, and sticks like glue to the glass - I need an SOS pad to clean the glass off, after Im done.

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    I have the same problem...How much creatine are you taking, it tends to bloat you also.....Cut the protein and just eat "real" food except for pre and post workouts....

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Cut out the shakes and just eat whole food. Problem solved.

jypoll is offline Member
    ive been taking about 3 shakes x 2 scoops (about 100g) of GNC iso whey with water never milk every day... tastes like shit so sometimes i stick a banana in but i have never had any issue with bloating

nbaylot33 is offline Associate Member
    I always use water and just one scoop of protein or maybe less. I also put some cottage cheese in the shake and blend. I dont have bloat with that combo.

Thread Information