mesonerz is offline Junior Member

first ph cycle...opinions welcome.

ok lets start with my stats:
    6-4
    240 lbs
    about 15% bf(maybe a little more)
    been working out on and off for as long as i can remember. been on for about 6 months.

i read the sticky on "everything you need to know about pro-hormones" and lots of other threads in here and this what ive decided on.
    1 month cycle of jacked. (4 weeks)
    pct will be Formadrol v2. (4 weeks)

so what does everyone think? please be honest because this is my first time with pro hormones and i want to make sure i do it right.
    **i should also add that i really dont care that much about cutting up at this point.**
    Last edited by mesonerz; 09-27-2009 at 08:14 PM.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mesonerz View Post
    ok lets start with my stats:
    6-4
    240 lbs
    about 15% bf(maybe a little more)
    been working out on and off for as long as i can remember. been on for about 6 months.

i read the sticky on "everything you need to know about pro-hormones" and lots of other threads in here and this what ive decided on.
    1 month cycle of jacked. (4 weeks)
    pct will be Formadrol v2. (4 weeks)

so what does everyone think? please be honest because this is my first time with pro hormones and i want to make sure i do it right.
    jacked is a spawn clone right?

also, Im not a fan of otc pcts...

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    jacked is a spawn clone right?

also, Im not a fan of otc pcts...
    yes jacked is a spawn clone. any other suggestions?

Blog Entries
    yes jacked is a spawn clone. any other suggestions?

how much will you be running everyday?
    what will be the doses for pct?

POPS is offline Senior Member
    if its just like spawn, run 3 caps per day for 30 days all the way through. Make sure you have support supps and use clomid and nolva for pct.

nolva - 40/40/20/20

clomid - 100/50/50/50

Im finishing spawn on tuesday and starting pct wed. This is what Im using...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by popsinc View Post
    if its just like spawn, run 3 caps per day for 30 days all the way through. Make sure you have support supps and use clomid and nolva for pct.

nolva - 40/40/20/20

clomid - 100/50/50/50

Yeah.

no AI? Feel like it might be overkill?

nolva - 40/40/20/20

clomid - 100/50/50/50

BTW spread out the doses throughout the day. ex. 1st at 7am, 2nd at 1 pm and 3rd at 7pm...........jmo............then take your support an hour after first and last dose.....ive read that the milk thistle in life support might hinder the effect of the ph if taken together...

i was going to run 3 a day for 30 days of the jacked. im not sure how many mg are in each pill because the website isnt that descriptive.
    as far as the pct it looks like a 60 count so im not quite sure. what do you think?
    here are the links
    http://www.paramount-supplements.com/jackedclone.html
    http://www.paramount-supplements.com/fo60cabylege.html

i was going to run 3 a day for 30 days of the jacked. im not sure how many mg are in each pill because the website isnt that descriptive.
    as far as the pct it looks like a 60 count so im not quite sure. what do you think?
    here are the links
    http://www.paramount-supplements.com/jackedclone.html
    http://www.paramount-supplements.com/fo60cabylege.html
    personally, Id run pct the same as I have laid out. Ive been researching this for a while and some of my guys here recc. this. Spawn is a strong mutha. Dont wanna mess around witha " not sure " pct.

personally, Id run pct the same as I have laid out. Ive been researching this for a while and some of my guys here recc. this. Spawn is a strong mutha. Dont wanna mess around witha " not sure " pct.
    i hate to sound like a noob but clomid and nolva arent otc right?

i hate to sound like a noob but clomid and nolva arent otc right?
    correct, but obtainable.....

correct, but obtainable.....
    ok seems like i have it figured out then. 30 days of jacked followed by some nolva and clomid and add some milk thistle in ed and see what happens.

Blog Entries
    ok seems like i have it figured out then. 30 days of jacked followed by some nolva and clomid and add some milk thistle in ed and see what happens.
    get anabolic innovations life support as your supporting supplements instead of running just milk thistle. NAC is where its at.

run life support by annab. innov. if has support for prostate, liver, bp and cholesterol; 2 pills in the am and 2 in the pm......pm me tomorrow and Ill walk you through it bro!!!!

run life support by annab. innov. if has support for prostate, liver, bp and cholesterol; 2 pills in the am and 2 in the pm......pm me tomorrow and Ill walk you through it bro!!!!
    dont know if i can pm yet. but if i can i def will. thanks for your help.

Blog Entries

LOL,

get anabolic innovations life support as your supporting supplements instead of running just milk thistle. NAC is where its at.
    thanks for your help.

one more question, after reading through that huge sticky about pro hormones it says that if you cant get clomid or nolva that 6-oxo is alright. i have to be honest im a little hesitant buying clomid or nolva online. id rather try to source a good otc pct.

LOL,
    what can I say, great minds think alike, lol..............

Ok well i know its been a while so i figured instead of starting a new thread id just continue with the old one. I never started the PH cycle. I have still been going to the gym and keep toying with the idea of using PH's. I just have a couple concerns about using PH's.

1. Gyno. I dont want man boobs or whatever else goes with it.

2. I dont want to use anything illegal. I have a pretty good job and dont want to risk it. Plus i dont know where to find it and im not buying off the net. I go to a small gym and while there might a couple guys there who use gear im not going to ask, plus i dont like people knowing my business.

That being said is it even worth it to use PH's? Because i know alot of people frown on using otc pct. Any opinions?

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Ok well i know its been a while so i figured instead of starting a new thread id just continue with the old one. I never started the PH cycle. I have still been going to the gym and keep toying with the idea of using PH's. I just have a couple concerns about using PH's.

2. I dont want to use anything illegal. I have a pretty good job and dont want to risk it. Plus i dont know where to find it and im not buying off the net. I go to a small gym and while there might a couple guys there who use gear im not going to ask, plus i dont like people knowing my business.

That being said is it even worth it to use PH's? Because i know alot of people frown on using otc pct. Any opinions?
    So bottom line you are scared.....about everything. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigslick7878 View Post
    So bottom line you are scared.....about everything. Got it.
    Yeah and whats wrong with that? But thank you anyway for the helpful information , oh wait you didnt give any.

Yeah and whats wrong with that? But thank you anyway for the helpful information , oh wait you didnt give any.
    Your mind is made up, don't see what the point is.

It is good to be cautious but you are making waaay more out of it than needs to be.

Gyno is the most overblown thing in the world of PH, and unless your job subjects you to random steroid tests I doubt you have anything to worry about there. Companies test for drugs, I have never even heard of anyone testing for juice unless you are a cop or a firefighter in NY (they just had a big thing where shocker! they found out a lot of their guys were on the junk).
    Last edited by bigslick7878; 06-28-2010 at 07:41 PM.

...aydn... is offline Associate Member
    ok brosef. please listen carefully. spend the money you have wisely.

pct=

nolva- 40, 40, 40, 20, 20
    letro for estro rebound- .25 ed (can be run in cycle also)
    pramipexole- .50mg ed on cycle and through pct.
    suppress c (cortisol blocker)

chances are you will get progestine gyno which cannot be curred with letro, nolva wont help either. worst situation ever, so make SURE you get some pramipexole, its cheap and you wont regret it.

these 2 compounds are both progestines and both apparently dont arromatise to e, but your progestin levels will be ****ed and going through the roof and you could most definatly feel depression like your having your periods. your gonna know how your gf feels every once a month, with raised progestin levels.
    anyways bro goodluck with it, this advice is from personal experience be carefull these are very powerfull compounds.

Quote Originally Posted by bigslick7878 View Post
    Your mind is made up, don't see what the point is.

It is good to be cautious but you are making waaay more out of it than needs to be.

Gyno is the most overblown thing in the world of PH, and unless your job subjects you to random steroid tests I doubt you have anything to worry about there. Companies test for drugs, I have never even heard of anyone testing for juice unless you are a cop or a firefighter in NY (they just had a big thing where shocker! they found out a lot of their guys were on the junk).
    I probably am making more of this than it needs be but i just want to understand the effects what i am putting in my body. While i am not nypd or fdny i do work for a very large corp that does random testing, probably not for juice but id hate to find out the hard way. And from what ive read on here it seems to be split 50/50 on gyno and ph's.

Quote Originally Posted by ...aydn... View Post
    ok brosef. please listen carefully. spend the money you have wisely.

pct=

nolva- 40, 40, 40, 20, 20
    letro for estro rebound- .25 ed (can be run in cycle also)
    pramipexole- .50mg ed on cycle and through pct.
    suppress c (cortisol blocker)

chances are you will get progestine gyno which cannot be curred with letro, nolva wont help either. worst situation ever, so make SURE you get some pramipexole, its cheap and you wont regret it.

these 2 compounds are both progestines and both apparently dont arromatise to e, but your progestin levels will be ****ed and going through the roof and you could most definatly feel depression like your having your periods. your gonna know how your gf feels every once a month, with raised progestin levels.
    anyways bro goodluck with it, this advice is from personal experience be carefull these are very powerfull compounds.
    Thanks brah. ive never heard of those products you mentioned. time to do some more research.

I just got off a strong cycle of Mdrol and tren .(see my log)

Only sides were sleep issues, lethargy at the very end, and nipples a bit puffy.

After 2 days off all of those symptoms are gone.

Just took a sheetload of liver support while on, and am on a good PCT right now of aromasin and clomid.
    Last edited by bigslick7878; 06-28-2010 at 11:25 PM.

Are PH overated?

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator 911 View Post
    Are PH overated?
    nope There are thousands of logs out there to peruse!

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    It is a risk you take, but way overblown. Do a proper serm pct and I am sure things will be fine.

They do not test for steroids . You will be ok.

I think ph's are totally worth it. You could buy some juice online from someone you dont know and shoot it in your body, then hope for the best if you rather?

PH arent toys, this is your body, your live your dealing with.... do it right and you can greatly minimize the risks.

Thread Information