underworldmagic is offline Associate Member

Animal Pak or Gaspari Anavite?

Hey all,

Ive always taken Animal Pak, but ive seen rave reviews about Gasp Anavite - Would you say this is a solid pack?

Cousinbutch is offline Associate Member
    Unless its cheaper why bother? 'If it ain't broke don't fix it'

I've always loved Animal Pak, of all the stuff I take, its the only name brand, pricey thing that I'll buy.

the reason i asked was because if noticed that the contents on the package relate to 2 pack servings, so 1 pack is really underdosed in some of the listed ingredients. And 2 packs a day is really expensive.

Colts18 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cousinbutch View Post

I've always loved Animal Pak, of all the stuff I take, its the only name brand, pricey thing that I'll buy.
    I gotta agree with cousin, I'd go Pak

justntat2z is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by underworldmagic View Post
    Hey all,

Ive always taken Animal Pak, but ive seen rave reviews about Gasp Anavite - Would you say this is a solid pack?
    I just ran out of my animal paks and I've read the same reviews you have. I'm gonna give it a run just to see. I think if you don't try it you don't know.Ya know?Nice to see another Colts fan ! GO COLTS!

matt77 is offline Member
    Id just switch to Controlled labs Orange Triad. I use to do pak until I learned more about vits and saw that a lot of the stuff in pak is the cheap crap that doesnt absorb well. You can't beat OT its a multi, joint support, and digestive support all in one cheaper than pak.

Thanks, I feel the same way, they market well but the product seems to lack when you look deeper. Thanks for the recommendation.

danimal79 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cousinbutch View Post

agreed. side note: how do you deal with those horse pills in animal pak? i bought a tub of it once...never again lol.

Quote Originally Posted by danimal79 View Post
    agreed. side note: how do you deal with those horse pills in animal pak? i bought a tub of it once...never again lol.
    lol, i just chew them. Tried to swollow one large tablet once, never again! :-)

lol, i just chew them. Tried to swollow one large tablet once, never again! :-)
    lol you shouldn't chew 'em bro. it defeats the whole purpose of the pack (time releases). if you're gonna do that, you might as just well get an all-in-one pill and call it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by danimal79 View Post
    lol you shouldn't chew 'em bro. it defeats the whole purpose of the pack (time releases). if you're gonna do that, you might as just well get an all-in-one pill and call it a day.
    I undertand where your coming from bu seriously mate, No way can i swollow those massive things! Im going to change from Animal Pak, Ive only got a few weeks supply left now. Vits from AST are pretty good, and then theres Gaspari as well.

I undertand where your coming from bu seriously mate, No way can i swollow those massive things! Im going to change from Animal Pak, Ive only got a few weeks supply left now. Vits from AST are pretty good, and then theres Gaspari as well.
    yea but that's the point. if you're just gonna chew some pills, why not get an all-in-one, or a powder or something? the whole purpose of animal pak is the fact that each pill is time-released. if you're not gonna take advantage of the time-release, then you're putting yourself through hell (and spending extra money) for no reason lol.

Thread Information