bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member

Give me your best fat burning supplements

For future reference, I am stocking up now getting a few things here or there for when I cut. I have never really made a concerted effort supplement wise to target fat loss, but I will be at a point where I need to drop some fat.

I have heard things like pyruvate, CLA, cayanne pepper (thanks to the other thread), carnitane, green tea extract....(I have a big list on my other computer but the charger went up on me)

I am open to anything, natural or whatever.

NBRD1808 is offline Associate Member
    i like using clen for a cutter works well everytime providing diet is in check. I also use green tea extract as well and a mild dose of caffeine (not whilst using clen of course) gets the body temp up make me sweat like all hell.

I noticed in your other thread you are running an mdrol/tren stack and making some solid gains and next to no sides. I have run that before too with good success and am getting ready to run it again next week along with low dose of prop. reading your thread got me pumped. Good luck bro hope the gains keep comming

Cotto333 is offline Junior Member
    EPH is excellent. And is scientifically proven to work

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NBRD1808 View Post
    i like using clen for a cutter works well everytime providing diet is in check. I also use green tea extract as well and a mild dose of caffeine (not whilst using clen of course) gets the body temp up make me sweat like all hell.

I noticed in your other thread you are running an mdrol/tren stack and making some solid gains and next to no sides. I have run that before too with good success and am getting ready to run it again next week along with low dose of prop. reading your thread got me pumped. Good luck bro hope the gains keep comming
    Yeah I have never used clen before but that will be the primary supplement when I decide to cut down a little bit. Just trying to find some other stuff to go along with it. Before I was always at too light of a weight to worry about cutting but now that is not an issue on this curent cycle.

wanabeMASSIVE! is offline Senior Member
    Clen and T3.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Clen .

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Clen /t3/keto combo

CaliburKid is offline Junior Member
    Could Clen /T3/S4 be cycled together?

Krztoff2202 is offline Junior Member
    DNP , not for the faint of heart

Thread Information