operationgetbig is offline Senior Member

cheap Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate

does anyone know where i can get cheap Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate. i wanna make my own preworkout shakes. i plan on mixing creatine ethyl ester with Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate and caffeine. still work on on the dosing. think im gonna add 200mg caffeine to my preworkout shake. not sure how much creatine yet, maybe 5-8g. also goin to take Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate morning, afternoon, and night. prolly gonna take 12grams a day (4g morning, 4g afternoon, 4g night)

im basically trying to make my own blend of noxplode but 10 times better and 10 times cheaper. i wanna avoid BSN's overpriced stuff.

so far i found this website http://purebulk.com/l-arginine-a-ketoglutarate-aakg

if anyone know's any place better let me know
    Last edited by operationgetbig; 08-21-2009 at 08:19 PM.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I was gonna make a post about arginine so decided to just bump this. I was wondering if arginine needs to be taken everyday like a creatine to keep it in your system or If I could just take 4g pre workout and get good pumps???
    also as far a cheap AAKG higher power has 500g for 25$ I am going to make my own preworkout supp also . 5g creatine mono, 3g beta alanine, 4g aakg, 100mg caffeine, 1 scoop of whey(18g protein 85 cals)

matt77 is offline Member
    nutrabio.com has great bulk powders, some of the best quality I've seen. I don't know where the article is but I read one a while back about how plain L-Arginine is more bio-available to humans than AKG. I'll see if I can find it.

kodyt21 is offline New Member

Wink buying bulk and best pre workout combo

I would def recommend nutrabio.com top quality customer service and GREAT pure powders..my pre workout mixes I have tried with great results so I will share with you.. I mix 4 grams aakg, 5 grams Creatine EE, 4 grams Beta A, 200mg caffeine, 2 grams Glycine..(for protein & n02 synthesizing)..5 grams BCAA's and last but not least 5 grams glutamine..all from nutrabio. I have amaziiinggggggg pumps from these stacked together and also my endurance is outstanding considering Im always under 7% bodyfat all year round. I dont get stomach problems or "super pump dumps" as all of super pump users know the sh** works but makes u fart and sh** your brains out after , this stack doesnt..now the down fall of this mixing pure powders is taste..basically taste like sandy, gritty salt water if drank plain and if you can get it down all the more power to ya..my simple fix is lil stevia, truvia, splenda what ever is your choice mixed in with sugar free koolaide covers the taste pretty good. You can change it up also and get some cheap drink mixes like diet greentea or arnold palmers mixes they all work great and you can change your flavor up all the time~!!! try it guys let me know if you have any questions about it.

Thread Information