guy_22_uk is offline New Member

LEGAL NATURAL TESTOSTEROME SUPPLMENT - Worth going on a cycle?

Was thinking of going on a cycle on test - in oral form, legal supplments. A company called Ripfast offer supplement called Test-100 - Completely legal from this website - check it out:

http://www.ripfast.com/eu/testostero...nce-stack.html

Any advice on these sorts of supplements. I am going to try it for a while, as I am looking for alternative to steroids . Anyone have any advice on this would be hugely appreciated.

Here is some info on the product if you do not want to follow link:

NEW Ripfast Testo Intelligence Stack T-100 is the “Ultimate Prohormone-Free Anabolic Stack” with pharmaceutically efficacious doses of many active ingredients! That’s over 8,000 milligrams of muscle-building substances racing through your body and into your muscles each and every day during the scheduled 3-week “on” cycle. To summarize, the NEW Ripfast Testo Intelligence Stack T-100 muscle supplement can (1) increase your body’s anabolic hormones for increased muscle strength, performance, and muscle size without the side effects often associated with prohormone use; (2) it can add quality lean muscle; (3) it can reduce the conversion of Testosterone to DHT and Oestrogen, thereby maintaining maximum serum testosterone levels; (4) increase power; and (5) maximize your body’s ability to recover. Ripfast Testo Intelligence Stack T-100’s core is made up of the new testosterone star on the block Longjack LJ100 and an all-new flavone and phytoecdysterone complex which includes three of the newest

thanks guy

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You'll probably get better responses in the supplement forum.

http://forums.steroid.com/supplements/

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Thanks to whoever moved the thread

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

TexasX is offline Junior Member
    Looks like a Natty Test booster with some extra supps thrown in, they sure put allot into marketing hype.

Klein is offline New Member

To Guy

Hi Guy,

My name is Mark, I work on the Ripfast Team.The Testo Stack T-100 has now been replaced by the new Test-GH Stack, it's all natural and like its predecessors it 's guaranteed to give you visible results within 7 days and there is nothing to be worried about, you can actually use it risk-free (unlike other companies) and return it anyway under our no nonsense money back guarantees if you are not satisfied. You can also wriite to us at [email protected] if you have any specific questions too. thanks for your interest in out range (new site is now up at www.ripfast.com)

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Klein View Post
    Hi Guy,

My name is Mark, I work on the Ripfast Team.The Testo Stack T-100 has now been replaced by the new Test-GH Stack, it's all natural and like its predecessors it 's guaranteed to give you visible results within 7 days and there is nothing to be worried about, you can actually use it risk-free (unlike other companies) and return it anyway under our no nonsense money back guarantees if you are not satisfied. You can also wriite to us at [email protected] if you have any specific questions too. thanks for your interest in out range (new site is now up at www.ripfast.com)
    Yeah...

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Klein View Post
    Hi Guy,

guaranteed to give you visible results within 7 days)
    Even when injecting test you don't notice much in 7 day!

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Where is a label I can look at?

It is probably garbage.

I see "natural test complex" is the main ingredient. Everyone knows that natural test boosters are worthless for the most part.

Thread Information