Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja

Cutting for 12 weeks... Need an Edge

6'1
    193lbs
    14 to 15% BF

So, I have been following my TKD religiously and have been seeing awesome results. I will be cutting until I hit single digit BF so I can start my cycle. I'd say I am probably around 14 to 15% right now and would like to get to 8 or 9 sooner then later. I have been following my keto diet perfectly for just under 12 weeks.

I have tried a lot of burners over the years and never seem to respond with much fat loss. I have even ran an ECA and enjoyed it but for some reason it constipates me.... makes no sense. I was wondering if any of you had any suggestions that could help me shorten the length of this cut.

Thanks in Advance.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Have you tried clen ?

Thought about tryin clen ... something about it just turns me off, I dunno why and I don't think there are really any good OTC Fat burners are there?

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    Thought about tryin clen... something about it just turns me off, I dunno why and I don't think there are really any good OTC Fat burners are there?
    What exactly "turns you off" about it???

The fact that it crushes anything else you can get your hands on right now?

Don't get it.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi View Post
    Thought about tryin clen... something about it just turns me off, I dunno why and I don't think there are really any good OTC Fat burners are there?

Most OTC junk has never worked for me. I did like AGX Sports Lipoflame, but nothing compares to clen , for me anyways.

I take clen and can actually feel it working. heating up, shakes, etc. Nothing else makes me feel that way.

What exactly turns you off about clen?

ReBilly is offline Junior Member
    Nothing OTC works. I'm afraid of clen because anything that heats you up or speeds you up sounds like heart problems, anxiety, limp dick, and cardio vascular problems just waiting to happen. I'm not saying clen does that cuz I know nothing about it, I just know I'm scared of it.

But peptides on the other hand, there are lots of HGH secretagogues and a frag that helps with fat burning. I'm taking HGH frag 176-191, GHRP-6, and LR3 IGF-1 and even tho the GHRP-6 has me eating more than I ever have in my life (makes you RAVENOUS hungry) I haven't gained a bit of fat, despite gaining well over 10 pounds this month. Gains have been very lean, and non AAS (well I'm on TRT so that isn't 100% true, but I'm not cycling)

I'm actually cutting down the GHRP-6 because I've gained too fast and people are starting to notice and ask questions. Like, "are you on roids" lol

There are so many peptides that help burn fat and build muscle, I don't even know which ones are best to be honest. MGF is being hailed as a potent more specific form of IGF, most focused on muscle growth. LR3 IGF-1 is being hailed as a longer acting IGF, tho many claim its just an expensive GDA (glucose disposal agent- which can help with weight loss and nutrient delivery to your muscles), HGH frag 176-191 is being hailed as the specific part of HGH that makes your body burn more fat- mixed reviews on that peptide but I've seen mostly positive, CJC1295 is supposedly a growth hormone releasing agent like GHRP-6 that can be taken weekly...

I can say this much, GHRP-6 is no joke. If you can control your urge to eat (I bet you can't, even if you have a ton of self control) I bet you can shed LBs fast. It *seems* to me that this stuff works faster and more potently than HGH itself.

Oh and finally (sorry for the long post) if you're keto right now, do two-a-days w cardio AM and weights at night. You'll drop LBs like CRAZY

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Clen ...you don't need that shit in your body Brother.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    yeah i agree no clen . Ive never used it and never will.

Ive read some scary stuff about it.

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    Most OTC junk has never worked for me. I did like AGX Sports Lipoflame, but nothing compares to clen , for me anyways.

I take clen and can actually feel it working. heating up, shakes, etc. Nothing else makes me feel that way.

What exactly turns you off about clen?
    Not sure... I dunno something about it I am just turned off by it... I honestly cannot answer that question... maybe I'll give it a shot and see how it works for me. It seems to be the only answer

Thanks Big sexy and everyone

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The worst side i ever got from clen was shaky hands and that was barely noticeable. I did shed weight though. I actually liked it because i would breathe better with it

Just go for the clen. If anything the OTC crap will do more damage

Thread Information