Thread: spawn help

sirrah2508 is offline Associate Member

spawn help

hi ive been taking spawn for about the last 1.5 weeks until last night when i had something to eat before i went to bed and i spewed up the food with alot of blood aswell. i was just wondering if the spawn could have caused this at all and should i just stop now and start a pct?

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    you threw up blood? that sounds like an ulcer to me. i've gotten that from extreme stress, and excessive alcohol use. its possible to get ulcers from many things, including supplements.

i think it might be an ulcer too and i think it might have been noxplode that caused it. everytime i would workout with it i would have a great workout but as soon as i left the gym and ate i would get these terrible stomach cramps and would not be able to eat for hours. they stopped when i stopped taking noexlpode

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    you should see a doc.

got an appointment in about 2 hours

Big
    follow up and let us know what they say.

do u think i should pull the wrappers off the bottle of spawn and noxplode and take them to the doc so that he can see if it is either of these things causing it?

Big
    not a bad idea.

k so i just got back from the doc and he said it was most likely just something that i ate gave me food poisoning and when i vomited i have torn my stomach. he said its no biggie just stay to soft foods and stay away from large ammounts of meat for a day or 2. also he sent me for a blood test to see how much blood i lost so i got him to check everything else as well. about the spawn though....... i showed him the bottle and he said he had no idea about the stuff that was in it which i thought was a little weird so im just gunna show my regular doc tomorrow when i go back to get my blood results

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sirrah2508 View Post
    k so i just got back from the doc and he said it was most likely just something that i ate gave me food poisoning and when i vomited i have torn my stomach. he said its no biggie just stay to soft foods and stay away from large ammounts of meat for a day or 2. also he sent me for a blood test to see how much blood i lost so i got him to check everything else as well. about the spawn though....... i showed him the bottle and he said he had no idea about the stuff that was in it which i thought was a little weird so im just gunna show my regular doc tomorrow when i go back to get my blood results
    brother docs know nothing about this stuff... i did spawn, i would suggest drink lots of h2o(of coarse) and eat before you take the tabs... i put on some very good muscle on with that stuff

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    im not a doctor, but since you came on here asking opinions... i dont see how it would be the spawn. the spawn may give you elevated blood pressure and an increase appetite, but not throwing up.

senorsalt is offline Associate Member
    i took spawn and got great results... but never nothing like that.. i highly doubt it is from the spawn man. maybe the no xplode. only one way to find out though go to the docs.

Pokerplayer is offline New Member

I really need some serious help with this SPAWN !!!

Hey AMCON... I am new to this " spawn ".. I read you did well with it.. would you please let me know what you used with it? how much ? and any other advice.. I am reading alot on it but its hard with all the nonsence advices and everyone trying to outdo the last person with rude comments.. I am 35 and getting ready to go into the academy for the NJDOC.. so i really need to bulk up and get ready.

thank you !

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokerplayer View Post
    Hey AMCON... I am new to this " spawn ".. I read you did well with it.. would you please let me know what you used with it? how much ? and any other advice.. I am reading alot on it but its hard with all the nonsence advices and everyone trying to outdo the last person with rude comments.. I am 35 and getting ready to go into the academy for the NJDOC.. so i really need to bulk up and get ready.

thank you !
    do a search and find my spawn log. I gave detailed information and progress on my spawn cycle on the ins and outs. Everything you need to know is there. If you have any other questions feel free to pm me......popsinc....

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    spawn is great if it is real, does it just like the bottle says, dont be cute with it... take spawn - no other sups...

take your normal food - should be clean lean proteins and low good carbs, and a protein drink a day if you would like.

and lift

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by sirrah2508 View Post
    hi ive been taking spawn for about the last 1.5 weeks until last night when i had something to eat before i went to bed and i spewed up the food with alot of blood aswell. i was just wondering if the spawn could have caused this at all and should i just stop now and start a pct?
    If your puking blood,,,you should see a doctor.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    If your puking blood,,,you should see a doctor.
    that was over a year ago, I hope the symptoms have subsided...

Thread Information