Thread: Stack?

The Shredder is offline Associate Member

Stack?

Searched around for some info on a Competitive Edge Labs P-Stanz and D-zine
    Stack, didn't come up with much. I don't have much experience with ph's mostly real gear in the years past. I was just looking for a simple dosage for 4-5 week cycle. I got all my PCT and Liver goodies all set.

Stats:
    6'1
    225lbs
    10%
    Been working out religiously for 13yrs.

Thanks for the help

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shredder View Post
    Searched around for some info on a Competitive Edge Labs P-Stanz and D-zine
    Stack, didn't come up with much. I don't have much experience with ph's mostly real gear in the years past. I was just looking for a simple dosage for 4-5 week cycle. I got all my PCT and Liver goodies all set.

Stats:
    6'1
    225lbs
    10%
    Been working out religiously for 13yrs.

Thanks for the help
    I personally would go with H-drol for your first cycle of prohormones. no reason to stack really. You don't want to get to extreme with the stacks. The crazier your gains, the more impossible it is to keep them. Just get in, gain 8-15 lbs and get out. Jump onto pct and get back to homeostasis asap.

h-drol dosing is 5-6 weeks at 75 mg ED. Dont go past 6 weeks. Id recommend some cissus and take like 6 grams a day spread out. Adjust dosages to how you feel though. H-drol doesnt aromatize, with no estrogen being produced, your joints go to shit and youll need all the help you can get.

Thread Information