spicyer is offline Associate Member

Perfect Supplement

I am not soliciting business! I am in the food ingredient business, currently not pertaining to dietary supplements, but I was at a trade show this weekend and everywhere I looked it was omega this green tea that. I have dozens of samples coming my way and plan on formulating a shake first.

WHAT ARE THE MUSTS TO HAVE IN YOUR PROTEIN POWDER?

Please let me know so I can formulate towards bb needs.

Thank you.

trix8 is offline Associate Member
    bcaas
    glutamine
    creatine

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    There is no such thing as a perfect supplement. We are all different, and no "one size fits all" approach will work for everybody.
    Why?
    We all have different goals, and have different physiques with different metabolisms.

there are so many enhanced protein powders out there already. the reason I won't take any of them is two fold:
    1) They don't have exactly the blend I want/need
    2) I don't want to pay middle man fees for blending stuff I can get very inexpensively

When you pay someone else to blend for you, you end up paying 3x or 4x more if you just simply blend yourself. Most of us aint rich, so blending ourselves saves us a ton of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    1) They don't have exactly the blend I want/need
    2) I don't want to pay middle man fees for blending stuff I can get very inexpensively
    Thats my point I can choose from 100's of products to blend into a protein blend. I can buy 50lb. bags of proteins that would cost about the same as a 5 lb. tub. All of my ingredients are bought through bulk suppliers, they will sell me smaller volumes because I buy so much of the standard food ingredients.

Im trying to find out what real bbers want from their powder that they don't get now or don't get all in one mix.

The Omega 3's that I will be able to use in my blend won't even be available to the manufacturers for 2 more years.

crf450x is offline Associate Member
    steroid shake please.......

Here's what I use:
    Whey Isolate
    BCAA
    Egg White
    Milk
    Resveratrol
    Milk Thistle
    Creatine
    Glutamine
    Arginine
    Cinammon

Kaioken is offline Member
    I am a supplement formulator and manuf.

You need real help, and are serious let me know

mods please delete if my post if its overstepping any rules.
    I just want to help if possible', I hate seeing people waste precious resources.
    Last edited by Kaioken; 07-23-2010 at 01:06 PM.

Times Roman and Trix8, thank you for your input. I ran a 200 lb. batch today just for testing. I plan on adding many of the ingredients mentioned and a few "surprises". If it isn't against board rules I'll send you a sample when complete. I will not be selling this so don't worry about me hitting you up on that.

Quote Originally Posted by spicyer View Post
    Times Roman and Trix8, thank you for your input. I ran a 200 lb. batch today just for testing. I plan on adding many of the ingredients mentioned and a few "surprises". If it isn't against board rules I'll send you a sample when complete. I will not be selling this so don't worry about me hitting you up on that.
    Sounds good. No worries if the taste is off, which can happen if you add arginine (nasty stuff!). Mostly I just gulp it down real fast. And you can probably skip the resveratrol, since real expensive... I purchased a kilo of 40% pure with 5 other mates for $300. the guy I bought it from asked me if they can send me the 20% since they screwed up their advertised price and the 40% usually runs $600/kilo. I'm like ..... uh... NO!

Anyways, you may wish to publish your ingredient list if you so desire for us to look at. I'm always curious what other people put in their majik elixars!!

sprinter911 is offline Associate Member
    I'll be a taste tester if you want.

Before I taste anything, I'd like to know what's in it first. So we will let sprinter taste it first, and if he survives, I'd be willing to make a go of it.

Thread Information