rob747 is offline New Member

Will be cycling in a month but need to drop bf... need help with suppliments

Currently i am about to finish my 3 month run on International protien's Extreme mass. I have gain great weight from this product and would highly recommend it.

However i now have a much higher % of bf 13% as opposed to the 8-9% before i started several months ago.

Could someone please help me pick some suppliments whcih will help keep lean muscle mass and get rid of some unwanted fat around the stomach.

Also i will be cycling in 4 weeks from now if that helps with info.

Stats
    Weight: 200ibs
    Height: 5ft 9in
    Training: 5 yrs

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    How do you know you are 13%?

Most people grossly under estimate their body fat levels, I know I did at first.

At 5'9 200lbs if you were 13% you would be pretty ripped, and I doubt you would have a lot of belly fat.

15% is a good number to be at before you cycle anything, so either way I doubt you have much to worry about there.

Diet and cardio are the best "supplements" out there. Green tea extract, ala are a couple others that will help.

And there is always clen .

rob747 is offline New Member
    I had someone at the gym tell me and also there was a sticky which was posted with photos not to long ago to show what an average person would look like with certain % BF.

Ok, so when i say i have fat around my stomach i can still kinda see my 4 pack but for me this is fat, i am usually a consistant 9% and always having a buff 6 pack. Thats what i mean by fat. hahah.

Why do you say that 15% is a good number to be at before cycling?

Nah dont want to do clen but i have now cleaned up my diet and hopefully start seeing some results soon.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    15% is the most you should be for starting a cycle, or you could increase your chances for unwanted side effects.

It is just a general number that most go by.

Thread Information