Steves1191 is offline New Member

19 and thinking about steriods

I don't really know much about riods except for some of the side effects. As of now I am 19 years old and only weigh 140. I have been working out for some time now and haven't really seen any results.

I have considered taking riods but I don't know which ones to take. I've heard that if you don't take the right ones you can get bitch tits and things like that.

Can someone help me out?

Edit: I am looking for big gains in a short amount of time. I also heard that after you stop taking roids your muscle mass gradually goes down even though your working out. Can someone clear this up for me?

Tod41 is offline New Member
    The general consensus is 21 minimum, 25 preferred before thinking of taking any. 19 year old male that weighs 140 - have you looked into your diet? That's the big thing - are you very skinny? If so you may need to eat quite a bit more calories. Eat some before and after your work outs, and don't over train - give the muscles time to build. Also, do you run a lot? That burns considerable calories, with a fast metabolism of a younger person you'd need substantial calorie intake just to put on weight with or without any extra help.

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tod41 View Post
    The general consensus is 21 minimum, 25 preferred before thinking of taking any. 19 year old male that weighs 140 - have you looked into your diet? That's the big thing - are you very skinny? If so you may need to eat quite a bit more calories. Eat some before and after your work outs, and don't over train - give the muscles time to build. Also, do you run a lot? That burns considerable calories, with a fast metabolism of a younger person you'd need substantial calorie intake just to put on weight with or without any extra help.
    Yes. You need to develop a good base before you even consider AAS. At that weight a lot of food is going to be your ticket to getting bigger. Supplements such as a Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Protein Powder (A Weight Gainer would be right up your alley), Creatine Monohydrate, and possibly some Amino Acids. It's not the "fastest" way, but it's the correct way and if you adhere to it you'll achieve quite a lot naturally.

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    First of all your problem is your diet, you do not know how to eat correctly. At your age and size you are no where near ready for aas. Swing by the diet section

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steves1191 View Post
    I don't really know much about riods except for some of the side effects. As of now I am 19 years old and only weigh 140. I have been working out for some time now and haven't really seen any results.

I have considered taking riods but I don't know which ones to take. I've heard that if you don't take the right ones you can get bitch tits and things like that.

Can someone help me out?

Edit: I am looking for big gains in a short amount of time. I also heard that after you stop taking roids your muscle mass gradually goes down even though your working out. Can someone clear this up for me?
    You've got to be f*cking kidding me.

Thread Information