On a number of occasions, I have ordered Nitro-Tech Ready-to-Drink protein shakes as a way to get my protein when I don't have a blender or shaker bottle around. Many times, I have opened it only to discover that all of the protein had a solidified into a perfect resemblance of tofu at the bottom of the container. The large tofu mass cannot be shaken and broken. It sits there like jello and takes up at least 1/3 of the container. On one occassion, the entire box was solidified into protein, and I actually tore the whole thing open to reveal a pure brick of jello-ish tofu-like protein. The worst part is that they were never past their expiration date. When the Nitro-Tech RTDs aren't solidified, they are great. They have a good nutrient profile, and taste great. However, after buying 28 RTD shakes only to have 5 shakes that were perfectly normal was a waste. When I buy 40g of protein, I actually want to be able to drink it. I don't want 20g as jello at the bottom, and 20g as liquid. What a disappoint. I strongly recommend you do not mess with this product.

Their customer support sucks. I called Nitro-Tech and they just directed me to the voice mail box of someone who never returned my call.

-SF