skynard_83 is offline New Member

Testosterone Supplement

So I know that there are like a thousand different supplements for increasing testosterone so my question is which ones do actually work and how?

jypoll is offline Member
    the only OTC supps that help are the ones illegally spiked with AAS.

Is that a fact and so are all the companys that claim to increase ur T levels through supplements crap?

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skynard_83 View Post
    Is that a fact and so are all the companys that claim to increase ur T levels through supplements crap?
    You cannot legally buy anything, without a prescription, that will actually and effectively raise your levels on testosterone . So yes, all those supplements are crap. You may be able to find some prohormones that are still lying around, but those have been outlawed as well.

So then I guess my next question is how hard is it getting a prescription for low testosterone ?

jypoll is offline Member
    depends if you have low testosterone and who your doctor is

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    So I know that there are like a thousand different supplements for increasing testosterone so my question is which ones do actually work and how?
    MOST of them advertised supplements dont work. Ive seen some real results from a DAA experiment and one particualr brand of TRIBULUS.

Thats kinda disappointing to know that they're a big scam just as much as fake AAS..

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    get blood work done and see what your leve's are. Most ppl use low T as an excuse. You can build muscle and burn fat through diet and exercise with decent test levels. Above 400.

manonfire is offline Junior Member
    Just tell the doc how you feel and ask for a test level.. Do you have all the symptoms of low test?

Im quite sure that I have majority of the symptoms that are listed but I agree that it depends on where and who your dr. is..I'm not saying that im a lazy fat bastard who doesnt wana do it naturally I did that before my arms and legs respond well to lifting but that takes time and now at 29 with more weight than before I'm gona need all d help I could get

IRISH 425 is offline Junior Member
    Anabolic inovasions or AI. nutrition is pretty good and they offer free samples

So is this stuff guaranteed to work?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    i've never heard of any testosterone supplement that works by keeping your test levels elevated in the long term, which is what you need. Bumping test levels in the short term, if the supplement even has that ability, is pointless and expensive.

Thanks that made alot of sense and some of these brands are quite expensive..

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cheap and effective natural test booster is D-Aspartic acid (DAA) and nettle root extract. If you're test levels are fairly low or around the middle of the range this combo will give you a boost for sure and also has some strong libido effects. 3g DAA + 250mg Nettle root extract

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Cheap and effective natural test booster is D-Aspartic acid (DAA) and nettle root extract. If you're test levels are fairly low or around the middle of the range this combo will give you a boost for sure and also has some strong libido effects. 3g DAA + 250mg Nettle root extract
    DAA has shown some promise but I would use an anti E with it or just run in smaller dosages. We have seen estradiol increases with its use too through bloodwork.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    DAA has shown some promise but I would use an anti E with it or just run in smaller dosages. We have seen estradiol increases with its use too through bloodwork.
    I would say have an AI on hand just to be on the safe side but I personally haven't had any estrogen related issues on 3g DAA per day.

Thanks for the knowledge guys I'll be sure to check it out

technodrome is offline Junior Member
    Don't forget ZMA, Fenugreek, and Horny Goat Weed. Some people say they work some say they don't. They can all be found for under $10 a bottle so can't hurt to give those a try too.

Oh, and i herd Ground up Rhino Hornes work too.. hehehe Jk

LATINO-MUSCULOSO is offline New Member
    I been using tribulus lately, and after two weeks my buddies at the gym notice the results. it works for me, tribulus enhance your hormone production is safe and effective. give a try for one month, see if it works for you.

Thread Information