Thread: M-Drol by CEL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    falco21 is offline Associate Member

M-Drol by CEL

I have been reading up on supplements for a while now and came across M-Drol. I have read mixed reviews on it. Some say it is terrible for you and is very harsh on the kidneys, while others say if you take proper precaution, including the proper supplements to help the kidneys, it is a great product that yields awesome results. I am just looking to get some more clarification on this. Hopefully I can get some more feedback from current users, or previous users that have had direct experience with this product.

Also, for the people who have used this product, how did you take it and what were the results like?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I have a ton of this sent to me by a former cel rep but i havent used it yet. Its a superdrol clone. I too cant figure out where or if it fits for me. Its basically methylated masteron .
    In for responses as well....

Yeah I read it was a superdrol clone also. I just like to research things more before I just jump into it. Hopefully we can get some users or previous users to chime in. I am really interested in this

No one has experience with this?

yourmom is offline Associate Member
    Yes, I have used it. It works very well, incresed strenth and size. Two things, it made me very grumpy(ask the wife) and it shut me down (also ask the wife). I would not use it mor than 3 weeks at a time.

How often did you take it? Was there really a noticeable difference?

Another words, was it worth the money?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Its a pretty good product. We have actually used it before. Its a strong oral though. Most people that used
    it with us gained some size and strenght but after a week or so complained of some fatigue and lethargy.

That I do not like. The last thing I need is fatigue and lethargy. Especially with the weight lifting program I am doing right now.

V-ROID is offline Member
    You won't get the same gains but if you must have a PH look into the CEL H-Drol. Less potent but you can take it longer with less sides. If I remember the worst side was back pump that was usually remedied with Taurine.

havehotasianwife is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I used it, I will post all my info about it tomorrow. Too much to type on a android phone. It will be worth the read so make sure to look for it tomorrow

I will definitely be keeping an eye out for your response ^^^^

It's not that I necessarily must use a PH, just read a lot about it lately, and wanted to see what people who have used it thought about it. Not a necessity though. Just curiosity. It might be something I could try.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    CEL M-drol is quite possibly the strongest oral I've ever used...this is among all PH's and oral steriods . I have used drol, dbol , tbol, and winny. This stuff is no joke and used wisely can yield some great gains either in conjunction with aas or solo. It does however have some nasty sides associated with it as far as liver toxicity (all orals have this) and lower back pumps. I personally have ran it 3-4 times and never experienced any lethargy just lower back pumps. These pumps are no joke and become more prominant the longer you use the product. For me the perfect cycle of this stuff was 30mg ED (3 pills) for 3 weeks (no need to taper up or down, IMO) followed by a 3-4 week PCT (nolva & clomid). Some say to use for 4 weeks but by the end of the 3rd week the lower back pumps were so crippling I threw in the towel. Taurine, potassium, calcium, and plenty of water can help these lower back pumps. All-in-all I really like this product and feel it is worth using as long as you use liver support supps and run a PCT (yes this shit will shut you down).

AndrewD54 is offline Junior Member
    I did a 3 week cycle of 1 pill in the morning one in the evening, took 3 weeks off then did 2 pills in the morning 2 in the evening for three weeks. I ended up putting on 18 pounds of muscle, adding 100 pounds to most major lifts, and looking jacked. I got asked if I was on the gear twice by strangers in the gym.

That being said, I got EXTREMELY irritable and cranky over minor things, my sex drive didn't really get too bad but I am a sex addict so that might be different for others. I was very careful with the liver toxicity, I took a liver support twice a day and didn't do any other supplements or drink ANY alcohol with it. I Don't think I will be doing it again simply because I think the risk of liver failure is a risk I don't want to take, but if you are careful you can get the results you are looking for.

TRT2010 is offline Member
    yeah what i would do is run it 10/20/20/20 or something like 20/20/30/30 if your side are not to bad. IDK 3 weeks seems like it would not be enough although by the end of first week you are already seeing gains. Although the Mdrol cost like $20.00 the support supps are gonna run you like 100.00 to 150.00 for the 4 weeks. I did get tired a lot, back pumps were deff there. Superdose Milk Thistle, Pottasium, Water, Saw Palmetto, Hawthorn Berry, Vitamin C, Liv 52. Superdrol is very very strong. You will need a pct of tamox, clomid, hcg if u can get it

Blog Entries
    alot of information you find on the web for superdrol is highly overdosed, even CEL reps on other boards used to tell people doses of 50mg x2 a day was ok. and they never said anything about tamoxifen citrate or clomid.

this is the guide i used.

Superdrol is a powerful anabolic designer steroid originally brought to market by Designer Supplements in 2005, however due “heat” revolving the compound by the FDA the original “Superdrol” was pulled from the market, however like many other compounds, has been made available again courtesy of superdrol clones. Below is a short listing of two high quality superdrol clones.

1. M-Drol - Superdrol - M-Stane

Both clones will be the base point for our article as they’re both arguably the most popular and common superdrol clones, between the two there are no known differences as they’re both the same active compound (2a, 17a Dimethyl Etiocholan 3-One, 17b-Ol). They are also priced competitively, contain 10mg of active per pill and contain 90 pills respectively and since the original Superdrol is not available, going with a clone is the only option, however quality clones will produce identical results to the original superdrol.
    Superdrol is perhaps the most powerful compound available on the legal market, it also happens to be one of the most toxic as well, therefore Superdrol is only for advanced users that have done several(3+) designer steroid or pro-hormone cycles in the past, users should also have several years experience of proper lifting and dieting and should ideally have a starting weight of at least 200 Lbs. There’s also some progression that should be followed, jumping into Superdrol too early will give most users little future options as it’s essentially at the top of the designer steroid chain.
    NOTE: There are several products that are also based on the Supderdrol compound however have slight variations that may result in better/lesser gains and or a reduced/increased risk of side effects, here are a few examples of these products: iForce Dymethazine, Anabolic Innovations Cynostane and IDS Mass Tabs.
    Maintaining Health
    Superdrol is an oral based designer steroid that’s processed by the liver, Superdrol is also a methylated compound and thus puts additional strain on our bodies liver. It’s been well documented that superdrol is one of the harshest compounds available on the market it will negatively impact blood pressure, lipid values, cholesterol levels and will put stress on the bodies endocrine system, there is also additional side effects (discussed shortly) that can also present themselves, however in most cases they’re typically minor and a slight inconvenience.
    However with proper planning and preventative supplementation we can assist our bodies with protecting our livers, lipid values, cholesterol levels and help control adverse blood pressure effects, this may seem like a daunting task finding supplements to tackle all of these concerns, however luckily several supplement companies have been making “all-in-one” cycle protection products that work to address many of these potential side effects and subsequently an “all-in-one” product will be the basis for our on cycle support. Therefore ANYONE running Superdrol, is required to supplement with one of the following products throughout the entire duration of the cycle.

1. CEL Cycle Assiste

*We also recommend having Taurine on hand with Superdrol to control back pumps*

Dosing
    Superdrol is a very strong compound therefore it’s generally best to start with a lower dosage, asses tolerance and slowly increase it to the desired range. For first time Superdrol users generally 20mg is sufficient and should be an ideal first cycle dosage, superdrol cycles are typically 3-4 weeks in length with 4 weeks being the most common, typically after 4 weeks the gains begin to slow and side effects increase thus cycles longer than 4 weeks aren’t common or recommended. Below are two common dosing protocols.
    Superdrol dosing for new superdrol users: Week1: 10mg / per day | Week 2-4: 20mg / per day
    Superdrol dosing for experienced superdrol users: Week1: 20mg / per day | Week 2-4: 30mg / per day
    If going with a 3-week cycle instead of a 4-week cycle, don’t use a lower first week dosage, keep it the same the entire way through the cycle (example week 1-3: 20mg/20mg/20mg per day). More experienced users with past Superdrol experience can experiment with dosages to around 40mg, however the added benefit may be negligible compared to the added sides at high dosages.
    Superdrol works relatively quickly, therefore the majority of users typically begin to experience the effects of Superdrol within 5-12 days, depending on the user. Superdrol has an average half life and should have it’s dosages split, ideally with one dosage in the morning and one around dinner time. On workout days it’s advisable to take a dosage roughly one hour prior to starting your lifting session, it’s also advisable to avoid taking a dosage close to bed time as it can alter sleep patterns.
    Ideally each Superdrol dosage should be taken simultaneously with fish or flax seed oil to enhance absorption, it’s also recommended to consume 16-24 ounces of water at each Superdrol dosage.

Common Side Effects
    The occurrence rate of side effects while using Superdrol would be from moderate to common, however they’re completely user unique, some users may not experience any side effects, while other users will experience a combination of sides. It should be noted that the majority of these side effects are simply of inconvenience more so than a possible health affecting issue and for the most part can be resolved through simple supplementation.

• Decreased Libido/Sexual Function
    • Lethargy / Fatigue
    • Increased hair growth / Increased hair shedding
    • Puffy / Sensitive Nipples
    • Joint Discomfort
    • Back Pumps (Dull pain in back after/during workouts)
    • Increased aggression, head aches, flushing and various other sides can happen as well.

Typical Results
    Results will vary based upon the dosage, experience, diet and many other factors, in general Superdrol will provide exceptional lean body mass gains, excellent strength gains and endurance in the gym. Superdrol works best when used in a Bulk due to it’s ability to help our bodies pack on the muscle when eating a clean caloric surplus diet, with that said Superdrol can also be used in a cutting or recomp cycle, however other compounds are typically better suited than Superdrol for those diet types.

• When used in a bulking diet, gains can range from 12-20lbs on a 4 week cycle at 20mg.
    • When used in a recomp diet, gains can range from 7-10lbs on a 4 week cycle at 20mg, while also possibly reducing body fat 0-2%.
    • When used in a cutting diet, gains can range from 4-6lbs on a 4 week cycle at 20mg, while also possibly reducing body fat 1-3%.

The ‘gain’ ranges above are considered normal, however some users have reported gains in upwards of 20lbs and some users may not experience many noticeable gains at all, results are largely dictated by diet.
    Post Cycle Therapy
    Possibly the most important item on the menu is post cycle therapy , when taking a foreign substance (Superdrol/M-Drol/Methadrol) that creates testosterone your body begins to shut down it’s normal production, when you stop taking a pro-hormone or steroid compound your body needs a way to jump start it’s own natural production again, while limiting endocrine system stress, this is why we need post cycle therapy. It’s not just as simple as that however, when coming off of a compound your body goes through a very stressful phase as your hormones are out of balance, failure to mitigate these imbalances can result in a unique set of side effects not related to the Superdrol compound. Below is just a *few* of the noted side effects of an improper post cycle therapy regiment, it should also be noted that the occurrence of side effects in the post cycle stage is more common than the “on-cycle” phase, however a properly planned post cycle therapy regiment can mitigate these risks.

• Gynecomastia (or Man Boobs)
    • Anxiety/Depression (Can range mild to severe)
    • Body Aches/Pains (Can range mild to severe)
    • Impotence and other sexual function side effects.
    • Loss of gains made on cycle.

As you can see, these are side affects we definitely want to avoid at all costs, so let’s start discussing a proper Superdrol PCT (Post Cycle Therapy).
    Post Cycle General: You should begin your PCT regiment immediately after your pro-hormone or designer steroid cycle, it should begin the day after your last dosage of Superdrol. PCT regiments are typically 4-6 weeks depending on the type of compound being used, user and type of PCT. As noted in the previous section under “Maintaining Health”, you should continue to use Life Support, Cycle Assist or Cycle Support throughout your entire cycle, INCLUDING your PCT regiment.

• Boost Natural Testosterone Production.
    • Regulate Estrogen.
    • Restore HPTA function.
    • Reducing SHBG.
    • Control Cortisol Effects.

Over The Counter: An OTC (Over The Counter) post cycle therapy regiment is not an acceptable PCT for Superdrol, for Superdrol cycles a Research Drug is REQUIRED.
    Research Drugs: The MOST effective PCT regiment is one that includes a prescription/research drug, however some users prefer not to go this route, you may be asking why would someone go another route if this is the most proven and effective PCT method. There’s various reasons but one to point out is that these drugs aren’t technically available without a prescription, these are also very powerful drugs that can also have their own side effects, notice that I say they aren’t “technically” available that’s because they can be purchased online at research drug sites, I won’t provide you with any links, if you chose to go this route googling for these sites will won’t take you long.
    1. Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate). Comes in Liquid or Pill form.
    2. Optional (But highly-recommended): Competitive Edge Labs – P.C.T Assist
    3. Optional (But recommended): Competitive Edge Labs – Suppress-C
    It’s recommended that Users with deep pockets can also add in a natural testosterone booster such as S.A.N. MyoTEST, in the event you go this route, it would be best to run a test booster starting week two through week six. Below is an example PCT when using a research drug (such as Nolvadex aka Tamoxifen Citrate, as we are in this case).
    Week 1 Nolvadex 30mg & P.C.T Assist (6 caps)| Week 2-3 Nolvadex 20mg & P.C.T Assist (6 caps) | Week 4 Nolvadex 10mg & P.C.T Assist (6 caps)
    Example Cycle
    This is an example cycle from start to finish to give you an idea how it should look, assumes you’re using Nolvadex. From start to finish our properly designed cycle will take approximately 10 weeks total.

• Week 1-2: Pre-load Cycle Support, Cycle Assist or Life Support @ Bottle Recommended dosages.
    • Week 2: Cycle/Life Support | Superdrol 10mg
    • Week 3-6: Cycle/Life Support | Superdrol 20mg
    • Week 7: Cycle/Life Support | Nolvadex 30mg | PCT Assist (6 Caps).
    • Week 8-9: Cycle/Life Support | Nolvadex 20mg | PCT Assist (6 Caps).
    • Week 10: Cycle/Life Support | Nolvadex 10mg | PCT Assist (6 Caps).

Supplements
    It’s recommended that users supplement with a quality Multi-Vitamin and Fish Oil throughout the ENTIRE cycle. You should stop taking any other supplements on Cycle as well such as Creatine, NO, Test Boosters and so on, these should be saved for PCT in order to preserve strength. It’s heavily recommended that during PCT, you add Creatine and a Cell Volumizer type of product. Supplementing with Protein is highly recommended on cycle
    Interactions
    Users who are on anti-depressant or anti-anxiety medication may experienced increased anxiety/depression while on cycle and during PCT. It is HEAVILY advised not to drink alcoholic drinks while on Cycle & PCT, doing so will put significant strain on the liver and can result in a major health hazard. Users should avoid using stimulants on cycle as blood pressure may elevate too high and possibly cause fainting. In general, avoid starting any new medications while on cycle or just before, if you’re concerned about a possible interaction consult your doctor. Users should also eat a clean diet on cycle.
    __________________________________________________ _______

before i leave, i would just like to say, be safe. have fun. eat well. keep the taurine on hand because for me, the day i got off drol the back pumps started, and they were crippling, they were GONE, i mean GONE after taking taurine though. do not drink at all. also, hope no one flames me for copy and paste,,, if someone else wrote it better, why should i attempt to take someone elses work. plus this saves time!

This is great info! Exactly what I was looking for. I haven't yet made up my decision yet to try it or not. Still trying to do more research before jumping into it.

Well I would never increase the dose to 50mg! To me this is asking for liver problems as well as even more increased sides! Simply put if you don't run a PCT of nolva or clomid (or both) after a mdrol cycle then you are a retard...this shit will shut you down!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Well I would never increase the dose to 50mg! To me this is asking for liver problems as well as even more increased sides! Simply put if you don't run a PCT of nolva or clomid (or both) after a mdrol cycle then you are a retard...this shit will shut you down!
    def! i just think it was funny how people used to recommend NOLVEDEX XT as the only needed PCT... and used to be sold at gnc and of course they wanted the sale so they will say anything to get the 18yr old to buy... its all about responsibility and respect, AAS needs respect. do that, and with proper knowledge and understand people can be safe and have a great time be irresponsible and people will reap what they sow :-p

Blog Entries
    it took about 3 weeks for my balls to be back to their normal size... but i must say,,, damn were they easy to shave when they were small... didnt have the whole "old man turkey neck" thing going on!!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I personally will never use it without a test base. The ph/ds world imo has abandoned proper cycle protocols because all the true and effective test base products were banned. Pretty much the final nail in the coffin for prudent users - sadly there are still plenty of young or uneducated users to go around. There is a potential dbol derived ds on the horizon that may change this - but it isnt avail yet and may never be.
    Thats just my personal opinion - not meant to offend anyone. People will make their own personal decisions and choices.

Quote Originally Posted by havehotasianwife View Post
    def! i just think it was funny how people used to recommend NOLVEDEX XT as the only needed PCT... and used to be sold at gnc and of course they wanted the sale so they will say anything to get the 18yr old to buy... its all about responsibility and respect, AAS needs respect. do that, and with proper knowledge and understand people can be safe and have a great time be irresponsible and people will reap what they sow :-p
    agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by havehotasianwife View Post
    it took about 3 weeks for my balls to be back to their normal size... but i must say,,, damn were they easy to shave when they were small... didnt have the whole "old man turkey neck" thing going on!!
    Now that's some funny $hit...come to think of it mine were easier to shave while on prop and tren

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I personally will never use it without a test base. The ph/ds world imo has abandoned proper cycle protocols because all the true and effective test base products were banned. Pretty much the final nail in the coffin for prudent users - sadly there are still plenty of young or uneducated users to go around. There is a potential dbol derived ds on the horizon that may change this - but it isnt avail yet and may never be.
    Thats just my personal opinion - not meant to offend anyone. People will make their own personal decisions and choices.
    I have ran it by itself and also ran it w/ a test base. Jimmy is right mdrol + test base is def. the way to go. Hell why not run test too since you're going to have to run a PCT anyway!

Blog Entries
    Im excited I've finally maybe lined up a new source for test, hopefully I won't ever run drol again! Itseems legit and once I have 100 posts ill ask a vet, so hopefully next week ill have enough posts

Blog Entries
    argh, just re read the rules, it will be feb i will be able to order because members have to be members for atleast 45 days and im not there yet. thats ok though, not desperate for new cycle yet,, still cutting

RZGP is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the info

FreeDOOM is offline Associate Member
    I have used superdrol and its clones several times always works solid. Just stick to the common advice, dosage and pct and you will be fine. For me the hardes thing about drol is the lower back pumps. When you get a back pump from jogging and it hurts like hell then youll know lol.

Thread Information