frdranger25401 is offline New Member

weight gain sugestions

Hello, I am 33m 120 pounds looking to gain weight. I havent yet consulted a neutrician but tend to in the near future to see if i have a thiroid or high metabolism problem. I have did alot of research and came accross some high calorie drink id like to know if anyone has tried to achieve the same thing im looking to do. Id like to add weight before i start to work out more to define muscle . Has anyone tried Carnation Instant Breakfast VHC lactose free, it has over 500 calories per serving and is fairly cheaper than most supluments. I have been using re-grow from gnc but hasnt really added much weight, I do notice a drastic energy boost that helps me power lift more. so I think Ill also try to stick with this as well. any sugestions? thanks

bubsy is offline Junior Member
    sup bro i use this as a guideline of my calorie intake and u can decide how much more calories u can add to your diet loads of things to learn in the Nutrition forum!

Men: BMR = 66 + ( 6.23 x weight in pounds ) + ( 12.7 x in inches ) - ( 6.8 x age in year )

as for your diet just read in the Nutrition forum under important threads and they explain everything!

frdranger25401 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the formula. I am new to the forum so thanks for heading me in the right direction. Will for sure read the nutrition forum.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frdranger25401 View Post
    Hello, I am 33m 120 pounds looking to gain weight. I havent yet consulted a neutrician but tend to in the near future to see if i have a thiroid or high metabolism problem. I have did alot of research and came accross some high calorie drink id like to know if anyone has tried to achieve the same thing im looking to do. Id like to add weight before i start to work out more to define muscle . Has anyone tried Carnation Instant Breakfast VHC lactose free, it has over 500 calories per serving and is fairly cheaper than most supluments. I have been using re-grow from gnc but hasnt really added much weight, I do notice a drastic energy boost that helps me power lift more. so I think Ill also try to stick with this as well. any sugestions? thanks
    You can easily make your own weight gainers using a quality whey protein as the base and add things like yogurt,,fruit,,,nuts,,ice cream etc...
    If you want to buy a weight gainer I would use Cytogainer,,it has alot less sugar than most brands and is a quality product.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frdranger25401
    Thanks for the formula. I am new to the forum so thanks for heading me in the right direction. Will for sure read the nutrition forum.
    Welcome man!

Thread Information