Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    IRISH 425 is offline Junior Member

Mma fighter looking for sponsorship!!!!!

Does anyone know of any companies that sponsor mma fighters? I'm not looking for money just looking for supps.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have done this same thing in car racing with an alcohol dragster, generally you need a short bio outlining accomplishments and showing professionalism, so that the company can see that you will have their name out there in a positive manner. A couple of pics are very helpful showing you at a fight (hopefully a win) with your team and signboard if you have one (the thing your team unrolls over the cage showing sponsors). Also if you don't have team teashirts allready invest in them. Also links to any kind of youtube videos, twitter page, facebook etc.

In general its a business, so if you show a sponsor that you can get their name out there then you have a shot at receiving product support, if not you are unlikely to find anyone willing to supply you with their products.

Thank you for your input and I'm working on a portfolio

V-ROID is offline Member
    Sponsored by "EDITED OUT LAB NAME". That would go over well! What kind of supps do you take? There are a million creatine companies out there and that is where I would look. What else is there? Caffeine?

Creatine, BCAA, Protean, test booster, fat burners pretty much everything

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IRISH 425 View Post
    Does anyone know of any companies that sponsor mma fighters? I'm not looking for money just looking for supps.
    companys wont entertain you, they get 10 requests a day, to get in with them its usually done by a promoter who has the right connections, so you need to be fighting on fairly big stages to meet the right people for that

Go into local supp shops, ask for manager, if its something they do then they will contact their boss, arrange a meeting and bring laptop with few fights on SD card aswell as any promo posters you have from fights and explain/show them how you can advertise their shop, logo on poster, shorts, dvd's, facebook, sell product in gym, hook them up with free tickets for fights which they can then use to bring out corporate partners etc etc

but chances are very slim mate these days, fighters are ten a penny

EDIT

your selling yourself here, dont walk in asking for sponsership, use a bit of savvy, walk in saying you have proposition to promote their business, you need a bit of patter or else it be a waste of time
    Last edited by DanB; 04-05-2012 at 04:39 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IRISH 425 View Post
    Whatever supplements that you use now,,,that you believe in,,,write/call/email them all and see what they say.

Event I'm fighting at on Saturday The event is "Everett Eruption" andis at the Comcast Arena, 2000 Hewitt Ave, Everett WA 98201. Tickets start at $25. Doors open at 6pm fights start at 7pm. (509) 860-5249 or (425) 263-2306 for event info.

Thread Information