Bevsta123 is offline Member

Pre Workout you have tried and your opinions on them.

Basically im just trying to see whats the most common pre workout used and what others recommend.

Iv been using 1MR but in desperate need to change due to the nauseous feeling when on it.

please list yours and your experiences with them/ your own

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont like getting too wired so I just have a 16oz cup of STRONG coffee before training.

Caffeine pills will do the trick as well

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    1MR is the shit !!!!!!!!

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian-bacon
    Caffeine pills will do the trick as well
    Nice avi CB!!!!

Lil man is offline Associate Member
    ACG3 but I swear I need to find a preworkout with no aspartame. Gives me gas which is hell for everyone around me on leg day especially!

aportinastorm is offline Junior Member
    tried a bunch but jacked3d works the best for me.

iLoveSquats is offline New Member
    ^^ agree Jack3d the best but lately i've been hearing good things about DS Craze.

meathead4life is offline New Member
    DS craze is my favorite preworkout!! I've tried basically all preworkouts out there and hands down craze definitely makes me
    Focused as shit in the gym. I'd rather be focused as hell than have a crazy pump any day

akali is offline Junior Member
    i take 3 ephedra and 1 teaspoon of arginine mixed a mouthful of my bcaa drink 30 hour before hand and i have been getting nice and fired up at the gym off it. Jack3d is one of the best actual pre workouts in my opinion, i find that you don't burn out hardly on it, its awesome!

FreeDOOM is offline Associate Member
    I take a scoop of whey and No-explode. Seems to work pretty good as gets me energized to lift. When I first started taking it I got a little jittery but I got used to it.

Mickthemick is offline Junior Member
    Ive been using muscle marinade for about 3 months now
    Was recomended by a nutrition store owner
    Prolly cos he charged me $50
    Now i get online for $ 36
    Fist time i took a full scoop and thought i was on coke and speed ( wired as hell for hours )
    Now i take half and gets me focoused and fired up
    Ive used jack 3d and think this is better IMO

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Jack3d has been banned under its current formulation. if you like it you better get looking for some stocks , i think its the DMAA (??) thats banned.

http://www.mynews4.com/news/story/Di...GPWh3SnKA.cspx

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/mus...maa-2012-05-03
    Last edited by Simon1972; 05-17-2012 at 09:06 PM.

Americanman10 is offline Junior Member
    C4 from gnc is what I have been using and it is great. U can feel it kick in my first ur lips tingling, then you ge really focused in on everything and its feels like you have little needles poking mybody with a tingling sensation. It gives me great pumpsand I amable to work out longer and do more with less rest in between sets. Its like u have an adrenaline rush throughout your whole workout.

Rhodium is offline Junior Member
    no-explode for me

nkyle90 is offline Associate Member
    I happen to like the No-explode
    it doesn't give me the crash later in the day that I'd get fom jack3d or acg3
    i remember liking c4

G Lock is offline Banned
    Jack3d seems to be one of the most common but really they all work its just what somebody perfers over another product, most of them work but some may work a bit better. Heck I tried NO BLAST from body fortress and that worked altough jack3d cost the same and is a bit better.

I feel that they arn't really needed an you become to depended on them like its your workout your losing wants you start taking it. I remember even from feeling the pump and energy off of NOS BLAST once I stopped taking it I was like what the hell Now I can't get a good workout. I think they are just for physiological effect making you think oh im gonna tear shit up in the gym today because I took this pre workout. Question is do you want it for the pump or the energy. I figured 30 bucks a month isnt needed for me to get a workout when I can just put some music on an get ready. I would say pre workouts are better for the older people or on days you dont have energy.

One thing is I would cycle because you can build up a tolerance, If you keep using the pre workout after a while you will up your dosage until it might not even work depending on how strong of a pre workout you get.

First ask your self if you need it, if the answer is yes than just make sure you cycle and for the love of god don't take them on non-workout days unless you plan on doing something intense

bignasty87 is offline New Member
    What about muscle farm assault anyone use that i cycle no explode and jacked but have heard good things on mp assault. And just curious who has used and what you think

HeadAndArm is offline Junior Member
    I have only tried Jack3d and have had good results using it. Going to have to find an alternative now that is is no longer being sold.

jg2243 is offline Junior Member
    I switch every time a container is done if I take the someone over and over it loses it effect for me ... C-4, 1-MR (my Fav) and noxyfuel are the three I use !!

Frazierboi is offline Junior Member
    ive Tried jacked,c4,1mr,acg3,and im currently on muscle pharm assault heres my break down of them all take it for what its worth and it all depends on what you like.
    jack3d is a burst of energy dosent last long i was up to 4 scoops very little focus not really a pump either
    C4 like jack3d not really a hard focus but plenty of energy
    1mr garbage made me sick several times
    acg3 this one i tired once after a friend asked me to over and over and it was damn good the focus was there pump was good and i about hurt my shoulder trying to lift to much
    assault i tried awhile back once and really kinda like acg3
    i was stuck on jack3d forever and just got tired of not being able to focus it was like i was losing focus ive been on assault for 2weeks and after that im going to acg3
    once again its just my 2cents and trying to help sorry for the run on sentence guys

Biceppeak is offline New Member
    i must one unlucky sob. i had 1 scoop of 1mr and broke out in a rash then had peaks and valleys for a good 3 hours.(im only person i know who that has happened to) i have tried pretty much everything out there. im going to say hand down if your serious about lifting buy yourself Dorrian Yates NOXPUMP. taste like crap but its not like all the other PW which give you energy..noxpump does give you energy but it ups your focus. im zoned out of the world and into training on that stuff. my second selection to you would be old faithful NO Explode. its a good tasting powder(besides lemonade) mixes fairly well and youll get 5 or 6 great workouts and about 15 good ones. my choice would be c4. that stuff is ****ing amazing. if it was crossed with NOX you would have your one stop shop for energy.

Thread Information