Thread: pre-workout

DanCo is offline New Member

pre-workout

I have tried many pre workout supplements like jack3d, assault and NO xplode but I need something to give me the max lifts and energy. I like jack3d but just found out that they may be replacing it with a newer formula. Any suggestions?

DanB is offline Banned
    ephederine

Gronkowski is offline Associate Member
    Some vag usually does the trick for me

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by DanCo View Post
    I have tried many pre workout supplements like jack3d, assault and NO xplode but I need something to give me the max lifts and energy. I like jack3d but just found out that they may be replacing it with a newer formula. Any suggestions?
    White Flood is like cocaine in a can.

diabolicsoul is offline Associate Member
    DS Craze is #1 for me.

Crazy focus and energy. Had the best workouts with it. You never felt tired, always had to be moving around in the gym.

It gave me a lot of extra confidence, I was a lot more talkative to random people, etc. The feeling lasted through out the day as well. If I took more than 2 scoops before 5pm, I would be staying up until 1-2am.

It also takes a while for you to build up a tolerance to it.

There's not much caffeine in it, around 80mg per scoop.

Cellucor's C4 or M5 depending on your goals. Stuff will literally make me drool while working out it amps me up so much. Add Cellucor's NO3 to really jack the pumps up.

LT75 is offline Associate Member
    I recently tried cellucor NO creatine free and like it. Otherwise PMD platinum fuel is good.

Deon5 is offline Junior Member
    Dunno if this product is available anywhere else but if it is try Hellfire from SSA it's really the strongest pre-workout I've ever had and I've tried a lot.But I think it's only avail in RSA. But international I think the strongest might be muscle marinade from purus.What do you guys think?

DanCo is offline New Member
    Thank you guys, I think cellucore may be the rout to try next, I tried a sample of c4 awhile back and it did help I just forgot about it. Thanks again guys.

Jack5083 is offline New Member
    I have recently been using Volatile - Personally I like it much better than C4 or Craze. It gives me focus, energy and a great pump. Personally I didn't care for jack. I got a lot of energy but didn't see any real results or strength gains. With Volatile I have seen reduced recovery times between sets, new prs and the 2 forms of creatine make me feel fuller all day. Good Luck!

Moodie is offline New Member
    Top Secret Nutrition Cardio Igniter

Tastes great!!! I am 6'6" 300 lbs. 2 scoops was to much. I think I got high >.< Anyways this gave me enough energy my whole workout, I basically crawled out of the gym today after doing legs and still had tons of energy. I have not used alot of other pre-workout supps but this stuff is great.

I compared all this Volatile, C-4 and its all stuff found in a energy drink. Why wouldn't I just buy a redbull if I wanted Taurine and other energy drink ingredients?!?!?!?!? Just saying >.>

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DanCo View Post
    Most get me too jittery and leave me way to hyped after the workout. I like a 16 oz cup of STRONG coffee on my way to the gym.

Thread Information