DJ12 is offline New Member

LG Sciences 17-pro andro

Any body have any experience with their new platinum line? I was told it is a very subtle PH and has little sides. It's marketed to be like anavar . Curious to know if anyone has tried it and what were the results. Thanks

Anyone try this yet or know anyone who has?

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    I did a quick search and the only compound I could find any literature on was-Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione (Arimistane), which is an OTC AI. The jury is apparently still out on its effectiveness though. No idea what the first 2 compounds are.

Its nonmethylated so it should be relatively 'easy' on the liver (id still add support supps, an ounce of prevention > pound of cure)

Gurus chime in!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17PROANDROsuppfacts.png 
Views:	4880 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	131579

[QUOTE="bcaasdirty"]I did a quick search and the only compound I could find any literature on was-Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione (Arimistane), which is an OTC AI. The jury is apparently still out on its effectiveness though. No idea what the first 2 compounds are.

Its nonmethylated so it should be relatively 'easy' on the liver (id still add support supps, an ounce of prevention > pound of cure)

Gurus chime in!

Thanks for the response. Yeah I can't seem to find anyone other their sales reps with any experience with this new product. I would love to hear some info from a knowledgable person that has an objective view

Thanks for the response. Yeah I can't seem to find anyone other their sales reps with any experience with this new product. I would love to hear some info from a knowledgable person that has an objective view

you should shoot bryan2 a PM..not sure if he still posts here or not but he was always good w/ this type of stuff

Cool thanks. I sent him a message. I'm surprised nobody knows anything about this PH

Still nobody? Anyone try any of the new platinum series?

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    havent tried any of their platinum series I've used their products in the past and actually ended up returnin them

What made you return them? I thought LG was a pretty reputable company. Could you expound on that prior statement? What products did u return and why? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DJ12 View Post
    What made you return them? I thought LG was a pretty reputable company. Could you expound on that prior statement? What products did u return and why? Thanks
    methyl 1-d and I cant remember the other one but it was a supposed test booster....they didn't work for me....if I can remember the name ill post it....
    Last edited by Zodiac82; 01-11-2013 at 10:18 AM.

Ive had one run with LG Sciences, but back when it was Legal Gear. Their M1T was superb

I was told by a rep that it contains a precursor to prostanozol and has an upgraded version of erase the OTC AI. Wouldn't I need to suppliment that with test?

With PH cycles typically one does not add test. They're typically quick cycles (4wks give or take) and recovery of your HPTA is saved for PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by cancer82 View Post

methyl 1-d and I cant remember the other one but it was a supposed test booster....they didn't work for me....if I can remember the name ill post it....
    Form-x was the name of the test booster

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ12 View Post
    Any body have any experience with their new platinum line? I was told it is a very subtle PH and has little sides. It's marketed to be like anavar. Curious to know if anyone has tried it and what were the results. Thanks
    They did have some good products back then,,,M1T was one of them,,but this new 'PH' stuff I'm not sold on.

Thread Information