vincentj13 is offline New Member

Getting calories

I know that calorie intake is crucial, but I seem to have the hardest time getting to my daily goals. I've tried shakes, small meals spread through out the day, huge meals... I just get so full so easily. I've been lifting on and off for several years, but steadily for around 6 months. I made good initial gains, but I've been fluctuating between 173-178 for the last month. I know gains will slow down, but my workout plan is pretty good and I'm still seeing strength gains which is awesome, but size isn't moving. I know its my diet, but it sucks having to walk around full and bloated all day. Is this something that I have to work through or am I doing something wrong? Also, I've limited my fluids until after I've eaten. Thanks in advance.

vincentj13 is offline New Member
    Apologies for placing this in the wrong forum. I see now that it should be in nutrition.

smileybeast is offline New Member
    I suggest you begin drinking a fruit smoothie after training. (I do raspberry, blueberry and applejuice) Already at this point you have 200 kcal.
    You can also eat more almonds, hazelnuts and walnuts they will get you to your macros fast. I also eat dark chocolate its very good and will help you to get there.

I also drink raw milk directly from the farmers 0,5 L another 400 kcal there.

Eggs, bacon and parmasan cheese is also awesome....

I rly don't see how to can not get to your macros dude.. Just eat brother!!!

But if you put some of these foods in your diet you will get there faster than you think!!! GL bulking!!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by vincentj13 View Post
    I know that calorie intake is crucial, but I seem to have the hardest time getting to my daily goals. I've tried shakes, small meals spread through out the day, huge meals... I just get so full so easily. I've been lifting on and off for several years, but steadily for around 6 months. I made good initial gains, but I've been fluctuating between 173-178 for the last month. I know gains will slow down, but my workout plan is pretty good and I'm still seeing strength gains which is awesome, but size isn't moving. I know its my diet, but it sucks having to walk around full and bloated all day. Is this something that I have to work through or am I doing something wrong? Also, I've limited my fluids until after I've eaten. Thanks in advance.
    Eat more friendly fats with your meals. Tons of calories in them

teezer33 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Coconut oil and brown rice!!

Brazensol is offline Productive Member~ Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I love to eat but can already see a potential problem when I run my first cycle and have to eat more than I currently am. Eating when not hungry is a very hard thing to do. Your best bet is like stated above and find calolrie dense (but still healthy) foods. There might be some peptides that can help stimulate your appetite but can't think if them just at the moment. Also B12 is supposed to help with appetite.

keep fightin is offline Associate Member
    for me it comes down to sheer will power sometimes plus looking for really tasty stuff my wife has cooked up that might not be that clean, killer cheesy enchiladas etc that I once sorta avoided but the rice and chicken just tough to put weight on with. dropping to lower amt of carbs and increasing fat has actually made me feel lighter in the stomach

Thread Information