efiles123 is offline Associate Member

Jungle warfare- PH or natural?

Ok I've researched this topic numerous times and still cannot get a straight answer with all the contradicting info on the forums. Back in 2007, I took the clear bottle with camo labeled JW when it was hyped up. From what I researched the product what supposedly all natural without any hormonal contents. Now that I've looked back and researched, some say ALRI has made a few different versions and several people are confused about which one is natural and which is PH. Anyone have some solid info regarding this subject?

proteinshake1992 is offline Junior Member
    Bro,
    All I can tell you is that a friend of mine wanted to try a "PH" version in july 2007. He didn't used it because he thought there were pro hormones in it. So there was a PH version on the shelves in July 2007 I think.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah, it was spiked full of steroids back then. They weren't even marked on the label.

Oh sh*t, I did several hours of research before using this "supplement" and never had a clue it contained aas. Bonaparte are you sure it was the clear bottle with blue capsules and camo label that was spiked? Many people get the different versions mixed up, I think there's 3 different ones. Btw, I used two bottles during JAN-FEB 2007.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I was on bb.com back then, and remember the tests showing positives for all sorts of drugs (including Dbol or a precursor).

Crazy! Just f-ing crazy! I was on bb.com too and always read the supplement logs regarding JW experiences. Most people who take this type of shit are the ones who choose to stay natural. What an evil supplement company. No wonder why I developed oily skin, harder muscles, and increased my strength.

Bump- Anything else to add?

Thread Information