Thread: D'stunner safe?

FearTheCoyote is offline Junior Member

D'stunner safe?

Has anybody else used this pre? Seriously, my focus and drive is so extreme on it, like nothing I've ever felt before. It's literally a euphoric rage high. Plus, when I drink it, it tastes like I'm sucking on a can of spray paint. Anyone heard anything bad about it. It just feels like something that works so well and tastes so chemically, can't be good for you. Do they cut it with some breaking bad blue shyt?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't touch that stuff with a ten foot pole.
    It is full of different variants of phenylethylamine.
    The last time I took pure PEA, my blood pressure shot up to 200/100 (and was still climbing) with a pulse in the 80s. It causes extreme vasoconstriction and is a positive inotrope (it makes your heart beat more forcefully).
    Granted, I had also taken Selegiline with it. Selegiline is an MAO-B inhibitor, which dramatically prolongs PEA's effects and allows it to cross the blood brain barrier easily, making it much more potent.

I can't say how dangerous that supp would be on its own (probably still hell on your BP), but stacked with an MAO-B inhibitor it could easily cause a stroke. They warn about MAOI interaction in the fine print, but who actually reads that and abides by it?
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 06-12-2014 at 11:05 PM.

FearTheCoyote is offline Junior Member
    I'm on an ssri called celexa for depression and mainly anxiety. D'stunner hasn't had a negative affect on me yet. I will be watchful.

On the subject of prescription antidepressants, is there any gear that I should avoid. Like I said, I'm on celexa. I'm also on gabapentin for nerve damage that a lovely Iraqi gave me with an ied, and lorazepam for the anxiety.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I can't think of/imagine any interactions with those.
    Being testosterone analogues, steroids have very few drug interactions.
    But I'd check your current meds against any ancillary drugs you may need for the cycle/PCT.

Thread Information