Thread: B12

111 is offline New Member

B12

Hey everyone, I've searched and searched but couldn't find any credible or reliable information about supplementing with b12, it's benefits, dosages etc..so just wanted to see if someone could help give me some explanation.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Oral B12 is a waste of time IMHO but ive used injectable B12 at 1000mcg along side a bulking cycle to help increase my appetite and give me a boost to my well being. Ive found it worked well but many don't feel any benefits from using it, its one of those things you have to try for yourself but I only used it to help increase my cals during a heavy bulk

Thanks for the quick reply Marcus, funnily enough I was hoping you'd reply because it was on your diary where I actually first saw it being used.
    Can I ask:
    1) on what basis did you shoot it? And for how long?
    2) how quickly did you feel the effects?
    Thanks again

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by 111 View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply Marcus, funnily enough I was hoping you'd reply because it was on your diary where I actually first saw it being used.
    Can I ask:
    1) on what basis did you shoot it? And for how long?
    2) how quickly did you feel the effects?
    Thanks again
    I used 1000mcg daily IM and I used it along side my bulking cycles, duration depended on many factors but it was always with a bulking cycle when I was trying to pask on as much tissue as possible. There isn't a set time when you start to feel the effects its just something what helps while your in a bulk but like ive said its something what you have to try for yourself because there are a few guys who don't feel anything at all, but when I was eating the amount of cals I was to sustain and build new tissue it was of great benefit to me. Ive not used it for close to 10-15 yrs

Okay thanks for the help, going to document my experience and will share on here. Thanks again.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 111 View Post
    Hey everyone, I've searched and searched but couldn't find any credible or reliable information about supplementing with b12, it's benefits, dosages etc..so just wanted to see if someone could help give me some explanation.
    Personally I notice energy increase,,,appetite and a sense of well being (general feeling good)

Thread Information