Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ryan624

Thread: Anyone have experience with yohimbe hcl?

Ryan624 is offline Associate Member

Anyone have experience with yohimbe hcl?

Alright so im trying to shed these last Few lbs to re veal lower abs and have stalled for about a month. I tried resetting metabolism by going back to maintanance for awhile also have tried re feeds every 4 days as well. Along with increasing cardio etc. i picked up some yohimbe because i read it was good in helping rid stubborn belly fat. If anyone had any experience and knowledge on proper dosing i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like you're in a stage where you're just going to have to deepen the deficit (either more cardio or less food) and be consistent and patient.

Give yohimbine a go, I'm currently on it but wouldn't equate it to any more fat loss than the EC and T2 I'm stacking it with.

If I start to lose more around the love handle area then itd possibly be thanks to that since that's always the last place to go.

thanks man yeah im going to add in a few more cardio sessions a week along with the yohimbe and see how it goes. How many yohimbe capsules are you taking?

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan624 View Post
    thanks man yeah im going to add in a few more cardio sessions a week along with the yohimbe and see how it goes. How many yohimbe capsules are you taking?
    The ECY stack i'm taking come in individual pills with 27mg ephedra 225mg caffeine and 3mg yohimbine HCL. I also have 2.5mg capsules that i would probably be taking 2 of it i made my own stack.

K cool. Thanks for the info. Im going to take 2 twice a day so fasted on my cardio nob lift days and report back with progress
    Khazima likes this.

Thread Information