solit1ea is offline Junior Member

Supplement/ Supplement Stack for Mental Clarity and Focus? Austinite!!!!

Fellas,

I've been searching for this BEFORE I posted so give me a break would ya?!?

I was skimming through this forum for something to help my girlfriend with her anxiety and her mood. Lately she has been feeling overwhelmed with school, work, and she has moved away from her family so she has been feeling "home sick". I ran across a thread that good ole Austinite had wrote with his "feel good stack" and its been working great with her, and my self.

I recently started a new job and the training is and can be over bearing at times. Best way I can describe it is like this: Imagine you are being handed random puzzle pieces everyday. At the end of the day you are asked to put them together. That's how my brain feels lol. There are some pieces that fit, others that don't. I took a supplement called "Synedrex" a few times and it helped out a ton in terms of being able to focus, not having that "cloudy" or "foggy" feeling in my head and it helped with making sense of things. The bad part is that its a fat burner and it makes me jittery as F*CK! That and I am just not hungry the whole day and if I take it more than 2 days in a row I can't sleep.

I guess I'm wondering if there are any "stacks", much like the one's that are on here that will help with this? Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Splifton is offline Associate Member
    Coming from someone who can sympathize with the arduous overburdening of higher education, I can attest at saying the most beneficial supplement was good sleep and quality nutrition. And some "RnR."

If you are persistent in exploring alternative avenues in the hope of increasing key neurotransmitters that are known associates of optimal cognitive function then I'd take some time in researching your 9 essential amino acids. Also, it wouldn't hurt to take some time to glance at Tyrosine as it's a well documented non-essential amino acid involved with synthesis of our biologically relevant catecholamines.

As a note during your research... don't concern yourself with the "L-" at the beginning of many proteinogenic amino acids. (L-levorotatory or D-dextrorotatory chirality)

EDIT: Austinite's database is kickass for pretty much any supplement that's mentioned, but it doesn't hurt to do some research on your own! It'll provide more information than what you probably can imagine. How else did he write those informative articles?
    Last edited by Splifton; 11-03-2015 at 02:32 AM.

Splifton- Thanks for the info and giving me a place to start! I never thought of Tyrosine! I will do some digging in my nutrition books and see what I can find on it. Basically just looking for maybe any direction on where to go with it and see if maybe anyone has tried or take anything that would help. Not looking for anything crazy here, but something simple, maybe overlooked, that I try. A good example is something as simple as his Fat burning stack. Never would of thunk three simple and overlooked supplements would do so much!

Splifton is offline Associate Member
    Maintaining optimal levels of your micronutrients is quite a chore. So many of the most indispensable vitamins and trace minerals conflict with each other if taken together all at once. Even the B-Complex family has some notable competition for the SMVT.

Thats interesting. Never thought of that actually!

Thread Information