Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan

Thread: Eca/ecy stack.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member

Eca/ecy stack.

I have read alot on here about the ecy and ECA stack.

My only question is how much has this really helped u?

Has it assisted with loosing 1 or 2 lbs with your clean diet or does it help way more then that.

I now that diet is the key to it. IM cutting until the beginning of the year and the. Starting cycle (most likely)
    Just trying to get down bf as much as possible in that time. Figure maybe a ECA or ecy stack.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Its probably impossible to guage the amount of lbs lost due to the eca or ecy unless your at 8% with a really clean diet and stuck there, then you try these stacks and lose more then you can say it was off the ECA/ECY

But if your bodyfat is high and your tweaking your diet and lose fat how will you know what did it?

Ive used ephedrine and caffiene (no aspirin) and definatley felt as though it speeded up some fat loss but i was also messing with diet then so who knows.

Imo it can only aid fat loss and help get there quicker but your never going to know if it did it or not, cardio and diet the amount of rest and whatever other calories your burning (if you work a manual job etc)

Theres too many variables.

It would be best to get an answer from someone who is very comitted to diet and training and who has been stuck at a certain bodyfat for some time then used a stack like this to better gauge its effectiveness.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks for the response tax. I new this was kinda a hard question because diet is key.

So end all be all u say it's worth taking to assist in cutting down? I have dropped about 5 lbs in 2 weeks. Puts me at 205lbs. Thinking another 5 lbs and then posting pictures again for bf estimate. And a judging of witch is preferred haha

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Some would suggest dont use it, like anything else.

But i cant see any harm it can cause, if anything it can only help you get your goals quicker, go for it
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 12-10-2015 at 04:26 PM.
    73rr likes this.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    It definitely helps with energy levels when in the last 4 weeks or so of dieting (especially on very low carb protocols).

Personally I find even moderately dosed ephedrine has a pronounced appetite suppressing effect (by moderately dosed I'm talking 24mg twice daily, without caffeine).

Again this is particularly useful when you're in the final stages of a cutting phase.

One thing I will say is be mindful of cramping if you're taking eca/ecy, with a low salt and carb protocol, as it can be really quite bad.

I would steer clear of ecy as a beginner to such stacks, as you can get very noticeable jitters and heart beat irregularities (definitely stick to no cardio or low intensity cardio if doing this stack).

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post
    I have read alot on here about the ecy and ECA stack.

My only question is how much has this really helped u?

Has it assisted with loosing 1 or 2 lbs with your clean diet or does it help way more then that.

I now that diet is the key to it. IM cutting until the beginning of the year and the. Starting cycle (most likely)
    Just trying to get down bf as much as possible in that time. Figure maybe a ECA or ecy stack.
    The ECA is a time proven stack. If you diet,,weight train,,cardio,,it will most definitely help you shed some fat.

Thread Information