I'm 40 y/o and my testosterone level at my last check was 880ng/dL (near the top end of the range). D3, Boron Citrate, and KSM-66 have kept my numbers at that of a healthy 18y/o despite my age. I put together a video outlining how I use these supplements, brands I recommend, and what to check with labs to remain objective.

https://youtu.be/lfaW9d2Y8FY

Here are a few lifestyle tips that can help with Testosterone levels .

Training: Don't overtrain, don't undertain, and make sure you're doing heavy compound lifts regularly. Every workout in my free program begins with a compound movement.
Diet: Cut the sugar and processed foods, and eat plenty of healthy fats. Alcohol can negatively impact testosterone so practice moderation.
Sleep: Get on a regular sleep schedule. I recommend 7-8 hours. If you can get to bed by 11PM or earlier even better!
Stress: Take steps to reduce stressors in your life, and make time to do activities which relieve stress. Also, if you're overweight or obese you're gonna have issues with your androgens. Reducing bodyfat and increasing muscle mass should be a priority if you're looking to optimize hormones.

*Disclaimer: I'm a Board Certified Behavior Analyst, not an MD. This is not medical advice. My opinions are based on clinical studies, personal experience, and shared experiences from friends and clients. Data > Feelings! GET LABS!!!