znak is offline Senior Member

How long between PH cycles???

How long would you dudes recommend between PH cycles?

I have read that Mag-10 is two weeks on, two off. Since mag-10 is1-test and 4-ad, one could conclude that it would be best two wait four weeks after a 1-ad cycle using 6-oxo post-cycle.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    How long would you dudes recommend between PH cycles?

I have read that Mag-10 is two weeks on, two off. Since mag-10 is1-test and 4-ad, one could conclude that it would be best two wait four weeks after a 1-ad cycle using 6-oxo post-cycle.
    Yes, after using a prohormone cycle it is best to wait equal time off. 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off. Yet if you have done 4 weeks on 4 weeks off, then started a new 4 week cycle, you would wait 8 weeks. Then 8 weeks after every 4 week cycle, untill 10 weeks are available to allow normal hormone levels to return.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Yes, after using a prohormone cycle it is best to wait equal time off. 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off. Yet if you have done 4 weeks on 4 weeks off, then started a new 4 week cycle, you would wait 8 weeks. Then 8 weeks after every 4 week cycle, untill 10 weeks are available to allow normal hormone levels to return.
    Appreciate the info.What is the sourse of the 10 week time frame to return to normal hormone levels?

Thread Information