HARDCORE is offline Associate Member

Thumbs down Anybody else as sick of muscletech as I am?

I mean, fuck-if see another 6 page ad I think I'm gonna kill myself. I think they should call it Muscletech mag. I'm off icially starting my anti-muscletech strike-I will not buy any Muscletech product ever again-who else is with me?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm down. I'll go with Brovel and TTokkyo instead. b

Scorpion is offline Junior Member
    I just wonder where they get all the money to spend so much on advertising. I mean are they doing that well?

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by Scorpion
    I just wonder where they get all the money to spend so much on advertising. I mean are they doing that well?
    If you knew how much money they made off every bottle of Cell-Tech and Hydroxycut, it would make you sick. They wouldn't advertise like that if it wasn't pulling in tons of money. Well that and they usually own the magazines they advertise in. That helps too.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Muscletech =

Of course thats JMO!!

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Hardcore & PTbyJason,

You are both right.

If ya own the mag its free advirtising!!!! What kills me is that these guys in the articles seen drinking the shakes etc etc just don't seem to have any integrity about it.

They all juice, but not without Muscletech.....Yeah right!

MJ

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    You mean to tell me that Kovacs didn't get 25 inch arms from acetabolan and cell-tech!!!??

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Kovacs is natural isn't he? Say it ain't so Joe!

LOL
    MJ

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Are you kidding???

Originally posted by HARDCORE
    You mean to tell me that Kovacs didn't get 25 inch arms from acetabolan and cell-tech!!!??
    Bro,
    Everybody knows that those arms came from some good ol southern cooking!LOL
    It ain't about gear at all! Just good ol' collared greens and cornbread.

Tobey

BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member
    Muscletech is the biggest bunch of bullshit I've ever seen, never
    have I been so disgusted by a scam company.. I think they bought out joe weider and bob kennedy a long time ago, the saddest thing is that all these beginners see juiced up GH freaks in close to competition shape and get the idea that a double serving of cell tech *stacked* with nitro tech and augmented by meso tech and/or acetabolan with an added serving of hydroxycut
    will somehow in the time span of 3 weeks let them put on 35lbs. of ripped lean muscle.. ROFL! , what cracks me up the most are their speculative (to me.) lab claims whereas cell tech is 1850% (YES, that's one thousand , eight hundred fifty percent.) better than creatine monohydrate , how the fuck could any form of magazine company even let this shit get printed...!?!?!

heh, oh yeah.. and we all know that 1) Kovacs is completely natural , and 2) he gained 25lbs. (in 2 weeks) on cell tech/nitro tech (without the GH, lol) and lastly that 3) he got his 27 1/2" arms with the help of acetabolan and not 7CC's of juice a day, not to mention the 20 IU's of GH and 50 IU's of insulin ... sure.
    = )

Ironweb is offline Member
    I'm right there with you Hardcore. What about those 3 month "transformation contest where Joe nobody gain 25LBs of pure muscle while lossing 20 Lbs of fat on the gotta do this routine and use this supplement program." When you know those guys juiced.

You know why the contest are for 3 months? Because research shows that the average person who begins a work out program makes it about 3 months before quitting. You join their contest and buy there product. Wonder how any dissapointed people are out there. I do have to give it up for Bill Philips for his brilliant marketing strategy and starting the whole thing. It is what rocket eas to the top. Either way I don't buy muscletech and never will!!!

Thread Information