Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree163Likes

Thread: BG's training/bf loss thread

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    UPDATE:

So of course work gets crazy when I decide Im going to turn things up but Ive been hanging on. Last chest day I did cable crosses for sets of 20.......must have been 140-160 easy. Next day my arms and chest were in shock, crap man work sucked and I was wore out, but it was a good workout. So I guess Im going to just do a pull back type of training and use it to let my aches and pains go away and strengthen with lighter weights. Hopefully next week I can get some good workouts worth posting
    MuscleScience, Obs and almostgone like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    UPDATE:

So of course work gets crazy when I decide Im going to turn things up but Ive been hanging on. Last chest day I did cable crosses for sets of 20.......must have been 140-160 easy. Next day my arms and chest were in shock, crap man work sucked and I was wore out, but it was a good workout. So I guess Im going to just do a pull back type of training and use it to let my aches and pains go away and strengthen with lighter weights. Hopefully next week I can get some good workouts worth posting
    Work is my biggest enemy in this game

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Work is my biggest enemy in this game
    Same here, would love to have a couple of years where I could focus solely on training and see what I could accomplish.
    Obs and almostgone like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Same here, would love to have a couple of years where I could focus solely on training and see what I could accomplish.
    Mine is diet, it’s sooo hard. Especially when I’m bored.
    BG likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Mine is diet, it’s sooo hard. Especially when I’m bored.
    Just for the record.........that’s not a very good excuse.......just being straight with you.

Blog Entries
    Just for the record.........that’s not a very good excuse.......just being straight with you.
    Totally agree
    BG likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

BG
    UPDATE:
    Well it's been a tough couple of weeks, to start I was running my trt to low without doing blood work, I was trying to be "healthier" but it back fired. I wasnt thinking about how far off ugl test dosages are in correlation to what the labels say. Just for a reference, I used to test all my gear before ORD and my sources would send me extra for doing it, none tested to what the label stated, always 40mgs low. Now you have to take into consideration that raws were SO much better back then, not even close to what guys are getting these days. Most of the big raw manufacturers were arrested, went far under ground or just closed up after ORD, you can check with any of the old school guys, ugl's used to be very good back in the day. I upped my trt to 300mgs as per label and Im feeling way better, what a difference! The past week and a half work crushed me, stress, working long days but I kept my training up I just didnt have time to post it but thing have leveled off. On top of all that my Uncle past, so I had that to deal with that. My workouts are getting better and better, Im very happy with how things are going so right now Im just focusing on getting real good med weight training in and hitting lagging parts because of my inability to train them hard before because of injuries. A few more weeks of this and Im going to turn things up a little, see if I can really get things going. I miss training hard, all this pussy little training of late was depressing me, I need to be the old me, the other way just doesnt work at this point.
    hammerheart and ghettoboyd like this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What levels do you usually keep T at?

Sent from my GT-I9105P using Tapatalk
    BG likes this.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    What levels do you usually keep T at?

Sent from my GT-I9105P using Tapatalk
    1100 but Ill be honest I havent had bloodwork in a little while because I lost my insurance but thats the minimum I can keep it at and maintain, 1400+ I can make gains.
    Obs likes this.

BG
    Thursday Back/Shoulders

Best feeling workout Ive had in a long time, felt like the old me. As I said in my "update" I raised my test to 325 but its made my tinnitus get worst so I dropped a little in my last inject so I should be at 275mg ew right now. Hopefully I still feel as good but I cant take the ringing in my ear being like it was. I was shot Friday after this work out, I had restless arm syndrome at night, it was pretty crazy, but Im real happy with the way I feel.

Stretching
    1 mile cardio-6:15 seconds, great warm up but I was soaked for the rest of my workout.
    Warm up-V-grip preacher, rope tri's and chest cables

Back

Close grip pull downs-alternated leaning back every other set, 6 sets getting blood flowing
    Hammer pull downs
    Bent over rows
    Seated rows close grip w/straight bar lat push downs

Shoulders/Rear delts

Face pulls
    Cable crosses
    Up rights
    Laterals

Abs

Very happy, my back has lost some size so I focused on that and will get some more shoulders in on Sunday.

1100 but Ill be honest I havent had bloodwork in a little while because I lost my insurance but thats the minimum I can keep it at and maintain, 1400+ I can make gains.
    I have been suspicious too of lately about my Test, I'm on a ridiculous dose of adex (daily liquid micro-dose, totaling 0.2mg weekly) and I'm running my Test at 350mg weekly, yet I'm experiencing the low E2 blues and joint pain.

The tinnitus mine gets worse too on hormones surges and low, the stabler I stay the more tinnitus free I am. In fact, I never had it before TRT...
    BG likes this.

BG
    I have been suspicious too of lately about my Test, I'm on a ridiculous dose of adex (daily liquid micro-dose, totaling 0.2mg weekly) and I'm running my Test at 350mg weekly, yet I'm experiencing the low E2 blues and joint pain.

The tinnitus mine gets worse too on hormones surges and low, the stabler I stay the more tinnitus free I am. In fact, I never had it before TRT...
    As far as test Ive been battling it like crazy, the last three brands have been garbage, my levels have been up and down so much the past 6 months Ive gotten some acne issues. Right now I dont care about dosage, Imm going by feel. The cyp I just got seems to be pretty good so I grabbed 60ml of the same batch and Im just going to go with this and like I said by feel. Im running a pretty high dose of aromisan, I too kinda have the E2 blues but hopefully with the higher test dosage it will level out, Im not quite sure if its low test or low E2, once I know my test dosage is good then if I still have those "issues" Ill lower my aromisan, but I have gyno issues but maybe they will go away once my levels stabilize. Bloodwork is coming soon, I have to take care of a few financial things that popped up, but once I think my blood levels haver stabilized Im going to hit the Doc up. Ive been on trt for 12 years now, so I have an idea of how I feel when Im at 1100, in the past I have gone for BW routinely.

Have you tried to go up a bit with your trt? Is it ugl test?

As far as tinnitus mine is directly affected by my bp, so the higher my test levels the higher my bp is so the ringing increases. Then if you add in bad food it will get real bad, also Nsaids, high dose caffeine and Nyquil greatly affect it, now with the test increase I have to be diligent with what I eat and take. I do breathing exercises when I get into bed so my heart rate lowers and it "tones" down, otherwise I wouldn't be able to sleep. Have you checked your bp before and after trt?

As far as test Ive been battling it like crazy, the last three brands have been garbage, my levels have been up and down so much the past 6 months Ive gotten some acne issues. Right now I dont care about dosage, Imm going by feel. The cyp I just got seems to be pretty good so I grabbed 60ml of the same batch and Im just going to go with this and like I said by feel. Im running a pretty high dose of aromisan, I too kinda have the E2 blues but hopefully with the higher test dosage it will level out, Im not quite sure if its low test or low E2, once I know my test dosage is good then if I still have those "issues" Ill lower my aromisan, but I have gyno issues but maybe they will go away once my levels stabilize. Bloodwork is coming soon, I have to take care of a few financial things that popped up, but once I think my blood levels haver stabilized Im going to hit the Doc up. Ive been on trt for 12 years now, so I have an idea of how I feel when Im at 1100, in the past I have gone for BW routinely.

Have you tried to go up a bit with your trt? Is it ugl test?

As far as tinnitus mine is directly affected by my bp, so the higher my test levels the higher my bp is so the ringing increases. Then if you add in bad food it will get real bad, also Nsaids, high dose caffeine and Nyquil greatly affect it, now with the test increase I have to be diligent with what I eat and take. I do breathing exercises when I get into bed so my heart rate lowers and it "tones" down, otherwise I wouldn't be able to sleep. Have you checked your bp before and after trt?
    I have true gyno too (relatively small lumps) and it has been flaring of lately, it is to my understanding that the process once triggered won't usually solve on its own no matter how stabilized, so I'll try raloxifene to get it under control, before it gets any worse.

Yes I have few different brands of UGL in the closet and just finished a vial, I'll try a different brand and stay same dosage, eventually adjusting AI by feel and pull bloods in December. My limitation with BW are that lab assay for Test levels can't read above 1350, and I cannot get sensitive E2 anywhere here in Europe, standard assay isn't that much of help.

I can actually get pharma grade gear (Testoviron , scripted), but I hate its thickness with a passion as I pin with 27g slins.

Health-wise, I can somewhat afford higher T levels. I'm a poor DHT converter (PSA was actually higher before TRT) and my blood counts are hard limited by a genetic condition, top reading I've seen hematocrit at is 47.5%, BP stays within healthy ranges. I'm a rather poor responder to TRT and Test and if I stay within normal ranges for Test I can't get, uhm, things working.

I had severe anxiety with low T so that BP went as high as 160/100. On TRT as long as E2 isn't on the high side it usually hovers at 115-75.

The vagus nerve travels up from the stomach to brain but also branches to the ears that's why I guess it affects the tinnitus. Mine is worse when resting or otherwise still, that's when the vagus nerve is most active (and after eating of course). If I get moving it calms down. But again, if I'm balanced, it gets almost non-existent.
    BG likes this.

BG
    I have true gyno too (relatively small lumps) and it has been flaring of lately, it is to my understanding that the process once triggered won't usually solve on its own no matter how stabilized, so I'll try raloxifene to get it under control, before it gets any worse.

Yes I have few different brands of UGL in the closet and just finished a vial, I'll try a different brand and stay same dosage, eventually adjusting AI by feel and pull bloods in December. My limitation with BW are that lab assay for Test levels can't read above 1350, and I cannot get sensitive E2 anywhere here in Europe, standard assay isn't that much of help.

I can actually get pharma grade gear (Testoviron , scripted), but I hate its thickness with a passion as I pin with 27g slins.

Health-wise, I can somewhat afford higher T levels. I'm a poor DHT converter (PSA was actually higher before TRT) and my blood counts are hard limited by a genetic condition, top reading I've seen hematocrit at is 47.5%, BP stays within healthy ranges. I'm a rather poor responder to TRT and Test and if I stay within normal ranges for Test I can't get, uhm, things working.

I had severe anxiety with low T so that BP went as high as 160/100. On TRT as long as E2 isn't on the high side it usually hovers at 115-75.

The vagus nerve travels up from the stomach to brain but also branches to the ears that's why I guess it affects the tinnitus. Mine is worse when resting or otherwise still, that's when the vagus nerve is most active (and after eating of course). If I get moving it calms down. But again, if I'm balanced, it gets almost non-existent.
    Interesting. As far as the testoviron have you tried to run it under hot water? Right now the test I use is thick also, plus I keep my room pretty chilled so I run it under hot water and it it injects much easier. I would run scripted test if I was you, get some bigger pins, it will be worth it.

BG
    Sunday

Stretching warmup

cardio-1 mile 7 min

Shoulders

Bent over fly's
    Kettle laterals for 3 different angles w/shrug supers
    Straight bar up rights w/straight bar front raise supers
    Smith machine press

Arms
    Hammer sterngth machine preacher curls, very slow
    Standing cables
    Db twist curl/hammer curl/side chest hammer curl 10 each 30 reps per set
    Db-concentrated knee curls

Tri's

Seated overhead ropes
    Cable kick backs
    Over head short straight bar extensions
    Single arm cable push downs

Legs

Deads just a few sets
    Front extensions
    Ham curls

BG
    Tuesday

Stretching/warmup
    Cardio-1 mile

Chest

Cables-2 different heights three different angles per set 30 reps per set total
    Flat db’s
    Incline smith

Abs

My shoulders were pretty sore still from Sunday, that was the First time I really Pressed in a while so I took it easy on chest my right shoulder was still tender a little bit .

Obs
    Tuesday

Stretching/warmup
    Cardio-1 mile

Chest

Cables-2 different heights three different angles per set 30 reps per set total
    Flat db’s
    Incline smith

Abs

My shoulders were pretty sore still from Sunday, that was the First time I really Pressed in a while so I took it easy on chest my right shoulder was still tender a little bit .
    Wtf? You gonna start a crossfit program?
    BG likes this.

BG
    Wtf? You gonna start a crossfit program?
    What do you mean?

Obs
    What do you mean?
    I was jesting about the cardio.
    How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
    Last edited by Obs; 11-24-2017 at 03:52 PM.
    BG likes this.

BG
    Im 43. As far as the cardio its hard to keep the bf off at this age, only on trt and trying to hold my size. I notice every year its easier to put on fat as it is to take it off. Hard to stay big and lean without more gear.
    Obs and MuscleScience like this.

Obs
    Im 43. As far as the cardio its hard to keep the bf off at this age, only on trt and trying to hold my size. I notice every year its easier to put on fat as it is to take it off. Hard to stay big and lean without more gear.
    I undestand. I was only kidding around. I can't picture a big dude like you running.
    BG likes this.

Obs
    https://youtu.be/0nPPqbd9hLM
    We got a video of you when that car pulled into the jogging path...
    BG likes this.

BG
    I undestand. I was only kidding around. I can't picture a big dude like you running.
    My wife makes fun of me, I dont dont give a shit

clarky. is offline MONITOR

Blog Entries
    Ain’t that the truth!

I think for me, going to a strident ketogenic diet is going to have to be my lifestyle from now on. Any carb I take in seems to go to fat lol
    BG likes this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    My wife makes fun of me

Smart woman.
    clarky., BG and MuscleScience like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Thanks Clarky I’ll definitely read that tonight

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Ain’t that the truth!

I think for me, going to a strident ketogenic diet is going to have to be my lifestyle from now on. Any carb I take in seems to go to fat lol
    I don’t eat much carbs at all anymore, mainly oats in the am, a little rice with lunch and waxey in my post workout shake. This week I’m going with pasta lunch, I want to see if I get better pumps, something just seems a little off still so it may be the lack of carbs. It’s hard to figure out a happy medium now, trying to Stay big but lean at the same time, it’s real tricky.
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Smart woman.
    Whatever..........She’s e still with me so she can’t be that smart

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Whatever..........She’s e still with me so she can’t be that smart

Got me there. I'll leave now.
    BG likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Your welcome BG.
    BG likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information