Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 189
Like Tree372Likes

Thread: NPC 2nd year countdown

  1. #81
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,742
    keep grinding brother !! but at the same time never lose site of your health.

    I could pretty much guarantee that any body builder deep deep into contest prep, if analyzed by a doctor, is going to have some health factors pop up that will be of concern to that doctor (this goes for both natty and enhanced athletes.. and I'll go so far as to say that the enhanced guys may actually be healthier then the natty guys in regards to contest prep, cause at least being enhanced you get to take the drugs and hormones needed to stay on point. whereas a natty crashes his natural hormone production and his thyroid, he doesn't get to use exogenous hormones to help him stay healthy)
    charger69, Obs, Family_guy and 1 others like this.

  2. #82
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,718
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    keep grinding brother !! but at the same time never lose site of your health.

    I could pretty much guarantee that any body builder deep deep into contest prep, if analyzed by a doctor, is going to have some health factors pop up that will be of concern to that doctor (this goes for both natty and enhanced athletes.. and I'll go so far as to say that the enhanced guys may actually be healthier then the natty guys in regards to contest prep, cause at least being enhanced you get to take the drugs and hormones needed to stay on point. whereas a natty crashes his natural hormone production and his thyroid, he doesn't get to use exogenous hormones to help him stay healthy)
    I had to rant to feel better. Home alone for a few days and my dog didnít want to listen to me so I had to rant to get it out of my system. I find ways of overcoming adversity however I am the type of person that wants things to go as planned. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #83
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is online now Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    888
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Well, Charger is going on a rant. I would like to say sorry before I begin. LOL
    These fíing Drís - at least in CA. They want to test the fuck out of you. ..... and then give it to you good. I guess you are supposed to like it .
    I went to the ER because I couldnít pee. I sat around the whole day waiting to be attended to. They finally got to me around 2:30 pm.
    I get the bill....... my portion to pay is approx $3500- wtf . They did urine and blood tests and hooked me up to see my heart . Luckily, I refused the additional testing and blood thinners. Thank God I didnít need a catheter.
    I do know my prostrate is OK and the follow up with the urologist ( I got it right this time) said I am good to go.
    The cardiologist, on the other hand, did not find any afib, but wants me to do an ECG, blood tests, possibly put me on BP meds, and a 30 day monitor. The Dr said they are getting Moore aggressive with bp and hypertension is now considered if you are above 120.
    The 30 day monitor is going to expose sleep apnea which will be more treatments.

    I really believe that the T3 caused the afib. I think that I may go for bloods and the ECG (ultrasound) just for precautionary purposes. If those 2 come out OK, then Iím stopping.

    This shit really threw a monkey wrench into my contest prep and finances. I will survive because that is what I do, but things just keep getting more and more difficult.

    Ok enough ranting. I just get frustrated. The good thing is the desire to rant may decline because Iím going to lower my tren . LOL

    I did legs yesterday and rode a bike (too small for me) about 4 miles. My legs were killing me. I couldnít extend them while riding. I couldnít wait to get off the bike.
    Iím going to stop ephedrine...... at least try. LOL. Itís hard getting up at 3 am to go and workout without having ephedrine to give you that little kick in the butt. LOL

    As always, I just ranted about the healthcare system, in reality, I brought this on myself. You find things that work and then the next thing you know you are adding things together and making a bomb.
    I would like to say that I really need to be thankful for my health. I have had significant amounts of testing done and most of it was because they noticed something that the cycle caused.

    I am going to go get tanned and do cardio and then the sauna.

    I cooked for the week last night so Iím good to go.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Charger! Take care of your heart man! Iím sure the prostate is just part of getting older. But you gotta take care of your heart man! What would we do without charger!?
    Obs and KennyJ like this.

  4. #84
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    16,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Charger! Take care of your heart man! I’m sure the prostate is just part of getting older. But you gotta take care of your heart man! What would we do without charger!?
    We would do what any good friends would and pursue his wife.
    KennyJ and Family_guy like this.

  5. #85
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,718
    I just want everyone to know, I do take health seriously. I will not choose to compete over my health. As GH stated, competing is taxing your body.
    I feel that my issue was my precomp cycle which was too aggressive. I believe it was the T3 at 100. The ephedrine and clen just added to it.
    If you look up causes for afib- thyroid and stimulants. I had both of those.
    If I had not gone to the ER, I wouldnít have even known and I get physicals every year and bloods a couple of times a year.

    I have probably had more testing in the past 3 years than most I their lifetime. They see one thing slightly out and more tests.
    Example creatinine- my Dr thinks I should be in range, even though I was slightly out.
    Now if hypertension is going to be above 120 than 90% of Americans should be regularly seeing a Dr about BP.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs, KennyJ and Family_guy like this.

  6. #86
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    16,224
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I just want everyone to know, I do take health seriously. I will not choose to compete over my health. As GH stated, competing is taxing your body.
    I feel that my issue was my precomp cycle which was too aggressive. I believe it was the T3 at 100. The ephedrine and clen just added to it.
    If you look up causes for afib- thyroid and stimulants. I had both of those.
    If I had not gone to the ER, I wouldn’t have even known and I get physicals every year and bloods a couple of times a year.

    I have probably had more testing in the past 3 years than most I their lifetime. They see one thing slightly out and more tests.
    Example creatinine- my Dr thinks I should be in range, even though I was slightly out.
    Now if hypertension is going to be above 120 than 90% of Americans should be regularly seeing a Dr about BP.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think bp and cholesterol are individually specific.


    Glad you take your health seriously.
    KennyJ likes this.

  7. #87
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    16,224
    Pussy!

    Lmao I am kidding
    KennyJ and Family_guy like this.

  8. #88
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Pussy!

    Lmao I am kidding
    I was waiting for that. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs and KennyJ like this.

  9. #89
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,718

    Todayís pic. Caught myself exhaling. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #90
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,812
    Great Pic! Great veins!
    Obs and KennyJ like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  11. #91
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    16,224
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post

    Today’s pic. Caught myself exhaling. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Shit boss you are winning this year! Outstanding work!
    charger69 and KennyJ like this.

  12. #92
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,718
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Great Pic! Great veins!
    I donít have great veins until I have yours!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #93
    KennyJ's Avatar
    KennyJ is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    721
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post

    Today’s pic. Caught myself exhaling. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Holy Shite dude. Amazing. I'm really speechless.
    You look incredible man and I'm not saying this just because we're friends and I'm not exaggerating or any of that crap.
    I'm truly amazed at how good you're looking. Yea I'm pouring it on thick but it's because you deserve it and on top of it all you're just a great human being.
    Be proud because we all know you don't get what you have without total dedication.
    Obs and Family_guy like this.

  14. #94
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,718
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyJ View Post
    Holy Shite dude. Amazing. I'm really speechless.
    You look incredible man and I'm not saying this just because we're friends and I'm not exaggerating or any of that crap.
    I'm truly amazed at how good you're looking. Yea I'm pouring it on thick but it's because you deserve it and on top of it all you're just a great human being.
    Be proud because we all know you don't get what you have without total dedication.
    Itís all you guys that keep me going. I actually wasnít going to post it because it is a crappy photo. Especially abs


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #95
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,812
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    It’s all you guys that keep me going. I actually wasn’t going to post it because it is a crappy photo. Especially abs


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Not even close to a crappy photo brother!
    KennyJ likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  16. #96
    balance is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    190
    Wow charger!

    All the hardworking is paying dividends!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    KennyJ likes this.

  17. #97
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    986
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post

    Todayís pic. Caught myself exhaling. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So fucking proud of you bro . You have pushed through and you should also be proud as well !

    Keep being awesome bro .. no reason why you won't steal the show !

    Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    Obs and KennyJ like this.

  18. #98
    Richard Head is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    129
    Keep it up Charger, you got this.
    Obs and KennyJ like this.

  19. #99
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,718
    Iím struggling. Super tired due to lack of sleep. Last night energy levels were tanked. I did cardi but didnít get out full 20 minutes of HIIT.
    Worked late.
    This mornings workout sucked . I was in a fasted state and there was absolutely energy in the tank. Mentally, I could not overcome this. This is very frustrating. Iíve been preparing for 49 weeks and now I have days that itís just not there. I need to figure it out before tonightís workout.
    The melanotan is wreaking havoc. Bed is soaked and blankets were still wet from the night before. The bedroom smells like death warmed over. I left the door open to the bedroom hoping that the smell diminishes.
    I need to do something before wifey returns in 2 days. Libido is non existent.
    I sit down and it feels like I need a crane to get me out of the chair. LOL
    Weighing in at 201. I should be below 200 by Friday.
    Yesterday bp was high. I took 100 atenolol in the morning and 100 in the afternoon. This morning measures 135/85. Took 100 and will check this afternoon.
    The fun is about to start and itís getting real. Will I crack or rise to the occasion???


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs, KennyJ and Family_guy like this.

  20. #100
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is online now - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    21,585
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post

    Today’s pic. Caught myself exhaling. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That your handicap locker?

    You are fucking killing it. Stay strong. Stay focused. It’s your time.
    Obs, KennyJ and Family_guy like this.

  21. #101
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,718
    Thank God there are knowledgeable people here to save me from myself. I think Intook too much atenolol. I am just so tired. I am falling asleep at work.
    People look at me and ask me if Iím OK.
    I really think that I need to take today off. There is no energy even with carbs.

    Fuck! I just want to roll up in a corner and sleep. I feel like I am half alive and only half of me is here. My company has a bp monitor however only my forearm fits in the sleeve. LOL. I really tried to force my arm in but I was afraid that I was going to break it.

    I will make up today on my normal day off. I may even get up earlier so I can do cardio 2 x day. Frustrated but I will figure it out.
    I am shutting down the outside world to get my head on straight . Just 3 weeks... just three weeks... just three weeks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs and KennyJ like this.

  22. #102
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    16,224
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Thank God there are knowledgeable people here to save me from myself. I think Intook too much atenolol. I am just so tired. I am falling asleep at work.
    People look at me and ask me if Iím OK.
    I really think that I need to take today off. There is no energy even with carbs.

    Fuck! I just want to roll up in a corner and sleep. I feel like I am half alive and only half of me is here. My company has a bp monitor however only my forearm fits in the sleeve. LOL. I really tried to force my arm in but I was afraid that I was going to break it.

    I will make up today on my normal day off. I may even get up earlier so I can do cardio 2 x day. Frustrated but I will figure it out.
    I am shutting down the outside world to get my head on straight . Just 3 weeks... just three weeks... just three weeks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just want to sleep too.

    Wanna snuggle?
    You can be the little or the big spoon IDC.
    If we both throw a pump on first it will make a sound like balloons getting rubbed together...
    Last edited by Obs; 04-16-2019 at 04:09 PM.
    KennyJ and Family_guy like this.

  23. #103
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,812
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I just want to sleep too.

    Wanna snuggle?
    You can be the little or the big spoon IDC.
    If we both throw a pump on first it will make a sound like balloons getting rubbed together...

    Seems I've been kicked to the curb.....
    Obs and KennyJ like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  24. #104
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    16,224
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Seems I've been kicked to the curb.....
    The more the merrier. Question is are you tired enough to sleep or will you be fooling around while me and charger are sleeping like last time?
    KennyJ and Family_guy like this.

  25. #105
    Charlie67's Avatar
    Charlie67 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,244
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Seems I've been kicked to the curb.....
    Love is a fickle mistress Kel.
    Obs and KennyJ like this.

  26. #106
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,718
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Seems I've been kicked to the curb.....
    Iíll make sure there is room for you Kelkel. I would never kick you to the curb. LOL



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    KennyJ likes this.

  27. #107
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,718

    NPC 2nd year countdown

    Update- I was feeling a bit better and did 40 minutes of LI cardio. The first 30 minutes was a struggle, but after that I was getting into it.
    I am glad I went. I even posed for a little and did abs. I donít think that I would have been able to do HIIt.
    I am a little concerned about my BP though. It is in the 150ís. I did have a very low heart rate doing cardio though.
    Tomorrow I am going to have the ultrasound of my heart. Originally it was scheduled for June, but there was a cancellation. I need to know if I have issues or not. I am hoping that they say everything looks fine. My heart beat rises just thinking about it.
    I found out that my previous bloods had high potassium. This causes irregular heart beats. And is related to the kidneys. Oh no, here we go again. Drís now will have a shit load of kidney testing. Been there, done that.
    I hate bloods on cycle- Drís begin going down rabbit holes.
    Oh well, I will just put everything on hold for testing, except ultrasound.
    I am going to hit the gym running tomorrow! I have to. The competition will. I cannot give them an advantage.... they are probably 40 lbs heavier than me anyway. They were last year.
    The only thing I can say, ďI will try!Ē I will not lose because of a lack of effort. I am already better than I was last year, that is the main thing for me.
    KennyJ and Family_guy like this.

  28. #108
    KennyJ's Avatar
    KennyJ is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    721
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I’ll make sure there is room for you Kelkel. I would never kick you to the curb. LOL



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You guys want everyone to leave this thread so you can have some privacy lol?

  29. #109
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,718
    Todayís pic



    Pinned lats. Still trying to be a little more comfortable.
    Todayís workout was good. My scale says that I lost 6 lbs. I donít believe it 195- I doubt it. Weíll see tomorrow. LIT could not have made that difference.
    Ultrasound of heart today.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  30. #110
    Charlie67's Avatar
    Charlie67 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,244
    Can I ask where your calories are at? and are you tracking Macros? Just curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Pinned lats. Still trying to be a little more comfortable.
    Because of this thread, I pinned Lats for the first time yesterday. See Charger, you're an influencer for change

    I only did .5cc to feel it out. It was a bit awkward with the handling and reach, but fine. And absolutely zero pip. My only two thoughts are 1) I used a 1cc barrel, so the plunger was pulled awfully far back which made gripping it cumbersome. And 2) I can't see what I'm doing in the mirror but I imagine It'll get easier.

    Looking great Charger!

    C-
    Last edited by Charlie67; 04-17-2019 at 01:14 PM.
    KennyJ and Family_guy like this.

  31. #111
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,812
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I am already better than I was last year, that is the main thing for me.
    Goal achieved.
    KennyJ likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  32. #112
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,812
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    The more the merrier. Question is are you tired enough to sleep or will you be fooling around while me and charger are sleeping like last time?
    Pretending to be sleeping doesn't count.


    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    Love is a fickle mistress Kel.
    Most definitly.


    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I’ll make sure there is room for you Kelkel. I would never kick you to the curb. LOL

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Might be my estrogen level but I think there's a tear in my eye.
    Obs, KennyJ and Family_guy like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  33. #113
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,718
    This seems like it is turning more into a soap opera than a contest prep.
    I am trying to record as much as possible.
    I went for my echocardiogram. Hopefully by Friday I should have the results. When I first laid down, I got really dizzy. I refrained from saying anything because I do not want to deal with any additional testing. When I stood up I also was slightly dizzy.
    I am sure that Dr will put me on bp meds. 154/77.
    Cardiologist called today and wanted me to go for test again. Potassium was high. She is really concerned over that.
    I can see kidney tests coming again soon.
    I am going to make sure that I am hydrated and I am cutting off beta blockers. I think the excess beta blockers was causing the lethargy which in turn caused high readings.
    Iím going in the morning to have the tests .
    Meanwhile, I am continuing with the contest prep.
    Cardiologist also wanted me to start the 30!day heart monitor. Iím not sure If Iím going to do it.
    Can you imagine everyone looking at me preparing to go on stage with wires hanging off of my body? LOL

    Time for HIIT. Iíll continue with the soap opera later. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  34. #114
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is online now - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    21,585
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    This seems like it is turning more into a soap opera than a contest prep.
    I am trying to record as much as possible.
    I went for my echocardiogram. Hopefully by Friday I should have the results. When I first laid down, I got really dizzy. I refrained from saying anything because I do not want to deal with any additional testing. When I stood up I also was slightly dizzy.
    I am sure that Dr will put me on bp meds. 154/77.
    Cardiologist called today and wanted me to go for test again. Potassium was high. She is really concerned over that.
    I can see kidney tests coming again soon.
    I am going to make sure that I am hydrated and I am cutting off beta blockers. I think the excess beta blockers was causing the lethargy which in turn caused high readings.
    I’m going in the morning to have the tests .
    Meanwhile, I am continuing with the contest prep.
    Cardiologist also wanted me to start the 30!day heart monitor. I’m not sure If I’m going to do it.
    Can you imagine everyone looking at me preparing to go on stage with wires hanging off of my body? LOL

    Time for HIIT. I’ll continue with the soap opera later. LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    154/77 isn’t enough for bp meds. I went in once with 200/180. The doctor wouldn’t let me leave till it went down. High amounts of tren being used. High 80’s- 90’s on the bottom number possibly. Dude I’ve been down this road. Wound up in the er with shortness of breath. Chest and arm pain. 3 days in the hospital. Had a catheter done to check my heart and arteries. Dr appointments more test. Kidney doctor. 3 doctors a week for weeks. I redo my will. Do a living will. Expecting the worst. After it was all said and done they diagnosed me with asthma and polycythemia. My point is telling you all of that is don’t let your mind go crazy. You are in an extremely depleted state with an ass of chemicals in you. Don’t blow it off but don’t think the worst yet. I’d wait till after the show and level back out then have test done. You aren’t getting a true result right now. Just my .02.
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 04-17-2019 at 07:18 PM.
    Obs, KennyJ, Richard Head and 1 others like this.

  35. #115
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    16,224
    ^^^ what cape said
    Capebuffalo and KennyJ like this.

  36. #116
    PeanutbutterDC's Avatar
    PeanutbutterDC is online now Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    904
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Potassium was high. She is really concerned over that.
    I can see kidney tests coming again soon.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I had high k levels recently but no sign of kidney issues. Turns out false high levels occasionally occur when a blood cell ruptures during blood draw or shortly after. I can explain more about it if you're interested. I asked to be retested and it turned out normal.
    Did they test BUN?
    KennyJ likes this.

  37. #117
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    154/77 isnít enough for bp meds. I went in once with 200/180. The doctor wouldnít let me leave till it went down. High amounts of tren being used. High 80ís- 90ís on the bottom number possibly. Dude Iíve been down this road. Wound up in the er with shortness of breath. Chest and arm pain. 3 days in the hospital. Had a catheter done to check my heart and arteries. Dr appointments more test. Kidney doctor. 3 doctors a week for weeks. I redo my will. Do a living will. Expecting the worst. After it was all said and done they diagnosed me with asthma and polycythemia. My point is telling you all of that is donít let your mind go crazy. You are in an extremely depleted state with an ass of chemicals in you. Donít blow it off but donít think the worst yet. Iíd wait till after the show and level back out then have test done. You arenít getting a true result right now. Just my .02.
    Come out to conservative CA. I do know the AMA did lower hypertension to 130 last year.
    I do appreciate your input. Iím just going to do the potassium because this does have n effect on the electrical pulse in th heart.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Capebuffalo likes this.

  38. #118
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,718
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutbutterDC View Post
    I had high k levels recently but no sign of kidney issues. Turns out false high levels occasionally occur when a blood cell ruptures during blood draw or shortly after. I can explain more about it if you're interested. I asked to be retested and it turned out normal.
    Did they test BUN?
    Retook potassium this morning.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  39. #119
    PeanutbutterDC's Avatar
    PeanutbutterDC is online now Female Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    904
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Retook potassium this morning.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good! Keep us posted, Charger.

  40. #120
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,718
    They want me to come and get the 30 day heart monitor. Iím holding off.
    Test results
    T4 free- .78. .76-1.46
    TSH- .481. .358-3.800
    Magnesium. 2.2. 1.6-2.6
    I donít know where the others are.

    Something is fucking with me. It is impossible that I lost 9 lbs over the last 2 days. My scale must be messed up. I I figured I would be below 200 by tomorrow. Today I weighed 193.
    I am waking up drenched. I think it is the melanotan however I didnít take any yesterday. I woke up with a dry mouth so I was probably dehydrated. Weíll see how the test comes back.
    Sheís going to take blood and says, ďyou have great veins, I donít need tourniquet. ď

    I did a Cape workout this morning. Ina and out. I was lethargic at home, but once I got into the gym things started to click.

    I still need to finalize my routine.
    Hopefully I will get some sleep over the weekend.
    I am putting everything else to the side, I have to focus on the competition and on getting rest.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Capebuffalo, Obs and Family_guy like this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. Obs

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •