Like Tree62Likes

Thread: My grow season log - first bulk in years

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    MK doesn't seem to make me hungry, but I feel like I eat at the F'ing time, so maybe I don't notice. One thing that's helped me is carrying around ready to eat foods like homemade beef jerky, and homemade meal replacement bars. But I've also eaten cold chicken and rice more times than I care to admit, as have most of us I imagine.

You're lucky your rotator cuff stuff hasn't impacted your bench work... Shoulders can be finicky that way.

Keep up the hard work!
    C-

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    MK doesn't seem to make me hungry, but I feel like I eat at the F'ing time, so maybe I don't notice. One thing that's helped me is carrying around ready to eat foods like homemade beef jerky, and homemade meal replacement bars. But I've also eaten cold chicken and rice more times than I care to admit, as have most of us I imagine.

You're lucky your rotator cuff stuff hasn't impacted your bench work... Shoulders can be finicky that way.

Keep up the hard work!
    C-
    My go to has been shakes. Massive homemade weight gainers essentially.

I was speaking to my PT about bench work and we both agreed that the fact I warm up by using my massage gun (hypervolt) on my chest is why I am able to bench without discomfort. I focus on stimulating the bottom portion of my chest away from my shoulders but I do also get the upper chest going. Because of the massage gun warm up, I am able to do less aggressive warm up sets thus putting less toll on my shoulders and preserving energy for the heavy lifts.

Thread Information