Like Tree85Likes

Thread: DAZ log - recomp & destroying pubertal gyno

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DinAZ View Post
    Oh and happy F’n Friday! I think I’m going to go get some strip club chicken wings. I learned that strippers really like touching your arms when you have a pump. They would probably maul you really swole guys.

Edit: had to add 4x12 DB curls at home. I can’t have pumped chest and shoulders and tris but not biceps.
    When the NBA was in the bubble in 2020, wasn’t there a player that got videoed at a strip club, but his excuse was he was there for the chicken wings (apparently the place does have a rep for them)?

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    When the NBA was in the bubble in 2020, wasn’t there a player that got videoed at a strip club, but his excuse was he was there for the chicken wings (apparently the place does have a rep for them)?
    Lol I believe so. There were multiple guys in trouble for it but only one with that great excuse. I think he went to some club in Atlanta, which I have heard are great but I have never been. I’ve only been to clubs in Cali, LA, & NYC. IDK how I never made it to one I’m Vegas with all the trips there…plenty of other fun to do there I guess.

1 of the strip clubs here has really good wings and hamburgers but the kitchen was closed. They were cleaning up and offered to make some fries and kind of looked at me weird when I said I don’t eat that.

I just ended up drinking club soda and blowing $50 and going home. I’m still craving chicken wings but I’m not looking to cultivate a lifestyle that includes me being a weekend regular at a strip joint. I’ll have to get some wings somewhere else. The only caviat is they have to be naked wings no breading lol.
    wango and Cylon357 like this.

Thread Information