Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    I'm not a perv. I don't like anal sex. That's where poop comes from. That's just to dirty for me.
    Take a ride down the Hershey Highway, you might enjoy it

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Holy sh!t, anyone remember the start of this thread? Aw, fvck it, this topic is way more fun. We've all got a little perv in us, but you guys that just have drunk girls' pvssy on the brain--GROW UP! Trust me, I'm single and never lonely, but even when I was in college, i didn't see much appealing about a sloppy, drunk, semi-conscious girl that didn't know if she wanted to get fvcked or vomit! Anybody that's turned on by that is a special kind of pervert

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    So, what were we talking about any way? Oh yeah, three beers and training right? If your bulking, I heard it can be benificail, provided you drink a lot of water to keep from getting dehydrated. Some dude told me that's how Bulgarians or Russians that can't afford juice do it. Drink a tall boy and hit the weights. Liquid bread. Carbing up. Supposed to be like a good weight gainer. But that's not for body building. It would just be for power lifting.

carbs-rule is offline Associate Member
    Just get loaded 5-6 nights a week while you can in undergrad. If you go to grad school, then you can get cut. Also, I never really got fat while drinking heavily 6 nights a week in undergrad. Just eat lean. You'll get most of your neccessary calories from beer anyway.

carbs-rule is offline Associate Member
    Though whatever you do, if you are not already, don't start smoking. A ton of people smoke in college, and it is HARD AS HELL to quit for the long-term.

Quote Originally Posted by carbs-rule
    Just get loaded 5-6 nights a week while you can in undergrad. If you go to grad school, then you can get cut. Also, I never really got fat while drinking heavily 6 nights a week in undergrad. Just eat lean. You'll get most of your neccessary calories from beer anyway.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    f-it i had 10 last night. and it was everything i thought it could be

Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    I know its real cliche, but college is definately the best 4 years of your life, so live it up bro.
    Well... so far its been the best 6 years of my life lol. Been in a fraternity for four years. Love to drink. Love to lift. Love to ****. Probably why im on the ten year program ha ha ha. But man, honestly, what you really gotta do is put things into perspective. One problem with the advice a lot of people get off here is that there is so much differance in individual goals. If your like me, all I want is to know that when I take my shirt off heads will turn. Im not trying to make the next cover of muscle and fitness and I highly doubt thats what you are trying to do either. The fact of the mater is, if you get enough clean food in your diet, and lift on a regular basis, you are ganna grow and anybody that says you arent is full of ****. Sure if you go commando on it and let your routine control every ****in portion of your life your ganna gain more. But hell dont be greedy, enjoy life man or you will get fed up with your routine anyway and probably quit it.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hometown Hero
    One problem with the advice a lot of people get off here is that there is so much differance in individual goals. If your like me, all I want is to know that when I take my shirt off heads will turn. Im not trying to make the next cover of muscle and fitness and I highly doubt thats what you are trying to do either. The fact of the mater is, if you get enough clean food in your diet, and lift on a regular basis, you are ganna grow and anybody that says you arent is full of ****. Sure if you go commando on it and let your routine control every ****in portion of your life your ganna gain more. But hell dont be greedy, enjoy life man or you will get fed up with your routine anyway and probably quit it.
    You are right not everyone can take bodybuilding that serious, it does command every aspect of your life, and some people don't have the discipline to do that, then some have different goals to obtain. I like the strict life of bodybuilding but if you aren't into competing then have fun - drink whatever you want!

Hometown Hero is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    Holy sh!t, anyone remember the start of this thread? Aw, fvck it, this topic is way more fun. We've all got a little perv in us, but you guys that just have drunk girls' pvssy on the brain--GROW UP! Trust me, I'm single and never lonely, but even when I was in college, i didn't see much appealing about a sloppy, drunk, semi-conscious girl that didn't know if she wanted to get fvcked or vomit! Anybody that's turned on by that is a special kind of pervert
    ROFL! Am I still special if im drunk and semi-concious but still turned on? Ive seen a girl that I would be embarassed to be seen in public with start looking like carmen electra after about a 12 pack. Never downplay the power of beer goggles!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails alcohol and training-beer.jpg  

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    any way, arnonld looked pretty f'd up after his show on pumping iron.

fritz2435 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carbs-rule
    You'll get most of your neccessary calories from beer anyway.

LOL, if only bulking was that easy!!!
    The main thing with drinking affecting my diet is that when I get wasted, I sleep in until 2-3 in the afternoon the next day and I end up missing 2-3 meals that I should have eaten. Also, It screws up workouts.
    I've actually lost 8 lbs since I got to college and started drinking hardcore on the weekends....

CanadianBacon is offline Junior Member
    It will definitely slow you down some, but not totally. Depends on how disciplined you can be, and by the way, I **** my brains out and dont drink all that much anymore.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information