Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    chinups Guest

deadlift-315 for 4

is this good?

I am 195 5 ft 8

just wondering....I am looking fr 400 by end of april. I could probably push up around that for 1 now, maybe but just wondered if this was strong by any means

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    is this good?

I am 195 5 ft 8

just wondering....I am looking fr 400 by end of april. I could probably push up around that for 1 now, maybe but just wondered if this was strong by any means
    I can do 315 for 8r , 5'6'' 174ilbs na na naana naaaaa )

yea its good weight just always keep you form in check.

chinups Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    I can do 315 for 8r , 5'6'' 174ilbs na na naana naaaaa )

yea its good weight just always keep you form in check.
    did I say 315??? I mean 405. Sorry
    haha

FORM IS ALWAYS IN CHECK!!!

Deadlifts give me boners!!!!

next week I got heavier!!!

pelly789 is offline Member
    yea thats not too bad at all im 216 6'0 and i did deads yesterday 315-8 365-4 and 405-1 when i did 405 it was so heavy it was retarded but i was tired by then i want to get up to 500+ in a few months

Evolution-06 is offline New Member
    405.... man i can dl 905 on a bad day :P

I dont think weight matters anymore. My wife or girlfriends of the past never once asked me how much i could lift. They just like to have a nice body to curl up with.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    this program tok me to 650 at 198lbs

10 wk program start at 50% and you work up to 95 % take a wk off and max. wks 1-3 3sets of 3 reps.wks 3-6 3sets of 4 reps(during the first 6 wks pull off a 1- 2inch box) wk 7-8 3sets of 3reps, wk 9 2sets of 2 reps wk 10 one set of 2 reps. take a wk of and max.

auxillary lifts, performed from wk 1 to wk8. after wk 8 stop all auxillary. auxillary lifts
    SLDL
    close stance high bar box squats with a pause, or just pause squats if you don't have boxes and shrugs, thats it

for the sldl and the shrugs wk1-wk 3,2-3sets of 8reps using 60-65% of the weight used that day to deadlift.

wk 4-wk 8 2-3sets of reps using 70-75% of the weight used that dday.

follow the samw reps per wk with the high bar squats, percentages may vary here depending on your squat,adjust accordingly as needed, never make it thatit kicks the shit out of you, always leave more in the tank for the next workout.

since this routine i have done many workouts using bands, chains jumostretch platform, partials good mornings, and NOTHING has worked better than this program for me.

program was also used by a drug free liftime master lifter, he has pulled 700 to 760lbs multiple times as a open and master lifter at 198lbs. he alters his auxillaries but basicaly its the same
    hope i got it all in here, i did it off the top of my head , any questions ask.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    this program tok me to 650 at 198lbs

10 wk program start at 50% and you work up to 95 % take a wk off and max. wks 1-3 3sets of 3 reps.wks 3-6 3sets of 4 reps(during the first 6 wks pull off a 1- 2inch box) wk 7-8 3sets of 3reps, wk 9 2sets of 2 reps wk 10 one set of 2 reps. take a wk of and max.

auxillary lifts, performed from wk 1 to wk8. after wk 8 stop all auxillary. auxillary lifts
    SLDL
    close stance high bar box squats with a pause, or just pause squats if you don't have boxes and shrugs, thats it

for the sldl and the shrugs wk1-wk 3,2-3sets of 8reps using 60-65% of the weight used that day to deadlift.

wk 4-wk 8 2-3sets of reps using 70-75% of the weight used that dday.

follow the samw reps per wk with the high bar squats, percentages may vary here depending on your squat,adjust accordingly as needed, never make it thatit kicks the shit out of you, always leave more in the tank for the next workout.

since this routine i have done many workouts using bands, chains jumostretch platform, partials good mornings, and NOTHING has worked better than this program for me.

program was also used by a drug free liftime master lifter, he has pulled 700 to 760lbs multiple times as a open and master lifter at 198lbs. he alters his auxillaries but basicaly its the same
    hope i got it all in here, i did it off the top of my head , any questions ask.
    pretty sweet Doc. thanks a lot...

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    enjoy, if you try it let me know

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    i'm going to definately try it out, but when is the question. i have my routine for this 4 week stint planned out and the next 4 weeks after that is a new program to try and pump my chest...then it's summer, which i work so much i hardly have time to workout and i'm obliterated from work (diet is basically all i can do). so after summer i think i'm going to work it...

Thread Information